bbpissslut

Went into cruising toilets in Torquay this afternoon. Just one guy in, who had obviously been playing with some guy, as he was already hard, dripping and obviously up for it. He immediately came on to me as soon as I walked in. We sucked each other, did poppers, talked very dirty, then he said he wanted to fuck me, without waiting for my reply, he just turned me round, bent me over and slowly inserted his hard cock into my willing hole. He then took a long sniff of the popper bottle and started to fuck me hard, whilst talking dirty, saying things like "I love fucking guys bareback", to which I replied "Any guy can fuck me unprotected anytime they want". He took another sniff of poppers just before he shot his load in me, saying "Here comes my load", then as he came said, "You are a fucking slut for allowing a strange guy to fuck you bareback". Well he got that right, I am a total slut and proud of it. Anon unprotected sex in a semi-public place., with poppers and dirty verbal thrown in, what better way can you spend a Saturday afternoon - only one thing missing, I don't think he was poz. After he had cleaned himself up and disappeared I was still hard, there was cum on the toilet floor from guys unknown, so I kneeled down and licked all the cum up, not giving a fuck about what a filthy animal I was being or what I might catch. I think I will be visiting the toilets again next Saturday afternoon.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1