Human Piss test

woodrow82

So, i was talking to another piss pig recently, and the topic or piss from guys who party came up, I had begun talking about how for the most part, you could tell what the top has been "indulging" in because of the way it changed the taste; to which he just looked at me like. "What?"

I have always been really good at identifying flavors, and though my years it is pretty easy to say i have drank from guys who were partying on all different kinds of things. (not just the usual landmine that some guys are worried about).  I know the body metabolizes different things in different amounts so for any substance, the strength of the flavor is tied to how much the top has been partaking...

But I gotta wonder after my buds reaction, am I the only one who has experienced anything like this?  Any opinions on if it is more of a refined palette thing or more of a "you have drank waay too many random guys piss over the years" kinda thing (or both)

I try not to drink piss from guys who use recreational drugs (not judging, just don't want to put other parts of my livelihood at risk) but I can usually tell when a guy is a diabetic because their piss has a sweet taste to it. I can also taste when guys are on certain blood pressure medications as well. I have had a few instances where I've felt "different" after drinking a guys piss but don't know if that's due to recreational drugs or some other medications. There are a few guys I've had to tell that I won't drink their piss anymore because of it.

• Like 1

When I was "training" to drink piss, I drank my own.  First time after drinking water, then beer and then alcohol.  There is a definite taste to  all three.  I know that tasting cum after a guy eats asparagus is NASTY.

• Haha 1

Guest peepee-love

I would imagine that there are many variables that affect the flavor of urine, and I’m intrigued buy this subject! While my palate isn’t as discerning as some who’ve commented in this thread, I get really excited knowing that as I’m drinking another’s urine, I’m ingesting someone’s human body waste. Sucking a man’s penis as he urinates sends me to the moon with sexual arousal! One thing is for certain, urine has an unmistakable flavor, and I love it!