feeling a load

Warmnsalty

I've yet to feel a guy unload when I'm getting fucked bb, always thought it would feel amazing but all I ever feel is the load running down my leg afterward.  Much prefer feeling a load explode in my mouth... love the feeling and taste

Though most of the time I can't feel a guy unloading in my ass, there are the few times where I am able to feel it. And it's indeed an incredible feeling. 
Normally, I can feel it if the guy has an xxl or xxwide cock. At those times, I can sometime feel his cum surge through his cock as he fills my ass. 

I had a great experience with this a few months ago. I got together with a couple, and we sucked and rimmed each other before they decided to fuck me. After the one with the longer cock had fucked me for a while, he sat on my face while his partner fucked my ass. I was enjoying both the ass in front of me and the cock in my mouth. But when the guy fucking me shot his load, I was able to feel each pulse as it moved through his dick and dumped out in my ass. It was so hot, I had to go back the next day for more. Felt it again when he bred me that time too. It is an amazing feeling. 

• Like 1

Guest CuriousDallas

It’s pretty rare from what I’ve found. Like you I usually feel it leaking out of my ass and down my leg. I think it has to do with the volume of cum the shoot, the force they shoot it with, and how much their penis throbs when they cum. If two of the three are going on I’m more likely to feel it. I play regularly with this hot af Native American boy and he has the most intense blasts with huge volumes...like ten spurts and the first is huge...sitting down he hits his face. The first time he cums you can totally feel it even though you’d never guess he’s about to cum as his facial expression doesn’t change. He another regular bud who is this horse hung white fratty guy whose dick does this weird throb when he cums...feels like a vibrator and when he cums it makes me blast my load cause it feels so unusual...which he loves. Wish I could feel every load going off inside me but sadly it doesn’t happen. Appreciate those guys where it does.

I've gotten better at this lately -- first, I use less lube, creamy lube or spit only. That creates greater contact and more friction between the cock and ass walls, so that you feel the dick pumping action and the sensation of the warm load being released. You also feel your hole get slippery and wet... so you're ready for the next round. Spit and Cum make the best lubes (unless you have a really huge dick you're trying to fit in you) 🙂 Happy fucking!

Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 10.27.26 AM.png

I feel loads being blasted down my throat. Also, after a guy gas blasted in me, I leave his load dribbling down my thigh as a sign for other tops/vers to cum in me. Free advertising helps a lot! Oh, did I mention other pigs smelling cum and sweat off me! Very hot! 🐷 

• Like 1

Can always feel the guys load when he breeds me. I have great muscle control so I squeeze down on his dick as he is cumming. Keep squeezing and releasing, milking his cock dry can feel even more cum leaking out of his cock into me.

I have a couple of fuck buddies with wide cocks and pronounced ridges around the heads of their cocks.  When they cream, I can feel the ridge pulse and feel a warm sensation in my ass.  It usually brings me off too.

• Upvote 1