Bottoms-Do You Like a Top who Pounds His Load in You or Does it Gentle?

blktone67

• 1 month later...

Love it when a top just takes me. Gets me on my knees has me service his cock then stop and make me wonder why he stopped. Then roughly putting me on the bed, slapping my ass, and shoving his cock up my ass and putting all his weight on me and making me take it and then just fucking me until he comes.

Nothing hotter then a rough fuck. Love those guys who cruise for ass and look for submissive obedient bottoms to take it too. Those men know how to fuck.

Most often I like it when a top opens my hole up slow and gently. And after I got used to his cock he can fuck me just the way he likes to... But sometimes I'm just in the mood for really rough fucking. Then I love it when the top just shove his cock deep in my hole and pounds me hard... and then I don't care if it hurts like hell at the first entry...

• Like 1

Well if you are being pounded, then it is doubtful you will feel someone cumming in you, if that is the objective.

If it is gentle and from what I gather if they stop and come towards the base of your ass lips, then you can feel the cum shooting?!?

Not exactly sure on this, but that is what I got from hearing other people's experiences.