Bottoms-Do You Like a Top who Pounds His Load in You or Does it Gentle?

blktone67

I like a good hard pounding! Let the Top enjoy himself and use my ass like the fuckhole it's meant to be. Like to feel a cock going as hard and deep at it can before being shoved balls deep to unload!

There's always a happy medium, and there's always an exception to be made.

Some tops are too rough, like they're trying to prove something or more concerned with hurting you than pleasing themselves. I can get into it being rough if it's apparent they are really enjoying it that way and that's what gets them off, but if it's just for show then it seems fake and pointless. You know from their eyes when they're just trying to be a dick, or when they're loving it so much that the enjoyment is contagious.

Some tops can be too gentle, you can tell they're holding back out of fear or concern and that gets uncomfortable too. Again, if they really enjoy it that way, you can sense it and the passion is contagious. The nice thing about a gentle fuck is that sometimes it can last for hours and leave you feeling just as well used as if a jackhammer went off in your hole.

Every top has his own groove, and as long as you can sync up with his style it doesn't matter if he's being rough or gentle. All that matters is enjoying the hell out of him doing what he wants!

Love it when I only think a top is giving to me hard, but just as he's shooting he grabs my hips (I love it doggy) and with one thrust with all his might shoves in me with that eye-popping thrust then holds his throbbing cock deep inside me. Then stays there for a few minutes.

Either way, doesn't matter to me. I like a top to be verbal and get in my head. If he wants to pound my hole he could tell me that I am being punished for something, or raping me, of that I made him so hot he has no control of himself. Gentle fucking he could tell me how much he loves his little boy. If I had a choice I'd take both! Pound me till I'm crying and then a gentle fuck.

As long as the load is planted deep and well fucked in I don't really mind. But a good hard fuck is wonderful! And I like the top to carry on fucking after he's come, that way I know it's really gone in deep. And if he's verbal about it I'm in heaven - I like to know it's a poz load and that he's charging me up - when I hear that my arse opens up and craves his hot spunk

All of my bottoms like it when I go to town in them, whisper when I am cumming in their ear, and just let them have it deep, hard, and fast.

Definitely pounded in. There's something to be said for letting go and not being in control of a situation and you have to just "take it".