Ajpnia Club, Schoeneberg, Berlin

TheBaldMan

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the updates, sounds like the kind of place for me. It's difficult to find a club where tourists aren't treated coldly, to put it mildly.

I have scheduled to go to Berlin early sept but it looks like this place is currently still closed. I’ll keep my eye on it to see if there  is any movement with opening. I know berlin is opening up comparatively quickly..when this place reopens it will be a poz cum fest😈

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

I have scheduled to go to Berlin early sept but it looks like this place is currently still closed. I’ll keep my eye on it to see if there  is any movement with opening. I know berlin is opening up comparatively quickly..when this place reopens it will be a poz cum fest😈

It definitely is. 😥 I was just in Berlin this weekend and would have loved to have gone.

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

Their website doesn't mention they're closed... maybe a local could confirm or give us info when venues are open again...

I desperately need to be analyzed...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if I hit it on a bad night or what, as it came highly recommended from a tour guide, but it was more like a German Kaffeeklatsch than a sex club. In the end, after hours of strolling about and trying to mingle, I fucked two Americans and then left.

15 hours ago, SFCumdog said:

I don't know if I hit it on a bad night or what, as it came highly recommended from a tour guide, but it was more like a German Kaffeeklatsch than a sex club. In the end, after hours of strolling about and trying to mingle, I fucked two Americans and then left.

Two dudes doesn't sound so bad. How was the atmosphere?

6 hours ago, bluewind said:

Two dudes doesn't sound so bad. How was the atmosphere?

It was my first time in Berlin and I heard how fun and nasty these German guys were, so I think I was expecting something far different from what it was, even though the tour guide implied that it was a lot of dirty fun and I'd LOVE it. I got there and all the German guys were just sitting around gossiping about shit, like a bunch of old ladies who were in someone's kitchen having a kaffeeklatsch. I'd walk around to see if there was any action going on, and there really wasn't. I really did try mingling. Finally just as I was about to leave, this couple came in.. pretty sexy and cute. So I stuck it out a little bit longer and finally connected with them in the basement, only to come to find out afterwards that they were Americans too. And we all looked at one another when it was done with this "Seriously, this place is the best Berlin has to offer" look on our faces, as they had been told the same thing about the place. Now again, I qualify this by saying it could have just been an off night or something was going on elsewhere, I don't really know. For my money, try and find the Fickstutenmarkt party if there's one being held... now THAT'S what real German fun is like.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have not been to Ajpnia, nor do I know  when or which night(s) of the week you went out, but my numerous  experiences in Berlin have been wild--and that is an understatement    Look at  the previous posts about Berlin; in my opinion, none of these is exaggerated. 

chiilfuck

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Information update as of 11th July, 2021 from planetromeo group Ajpnia (was busy, so sorry for any delay when posting)

Baustellenbegegnung - Kaffee

Liebe Freunde und Gäste des Ajpnia,
am Sonntag, den 18.07.2021 von 14:00 Uhr bis ca. 18:00 Uhr starten wir wieder mit unserem Baustellen Café. Wenn auch immer noch keine reguläre Öffnung in Sicht ist, gibt es doch dadurch die Möglichkeit ein wenig zu verweilen und bei Kaffee und Kuchen gemeinsam ein wenig Zeit zu verbringen. Wir freuen uns auf einen Besuch.
Euer Ajpnia e.V.

Construction Site Café

Dear friends and guests of Ajpnia,

on Sunday, July 18th 2021 from 2 p.m to 6 p.m. we will again start with our 'Construction Site Café'. Though no regular opening schedule is seen right now, this will give an opportunity to meet again and shre some time together with coffee and cake. We appreciate your visit.

Your Ajpnia e.V. team

Stay tuned for further information  😉

• Like 2

On 7/13/2021 at 11:19 PM, immerhinein said:

Information update as of 11th July, 2021 from planetromeo group Ajpnia (was busy, so sorry for any delay when posting)

Baustellenbegegnung - Kaffee

Liebe Freunde und Gäste des Ajpnia,
am Sonntag, den 18.07.2021 von 14:00 Uhr bis ca. 18:00 Uhr starten wir wieder mit unserem Baustellen Café. Wenn auch immer noch keine reguläre Öffnung in Sicht ist, gibt es doch dadurch die Möglichkeit ein wenig zu verweilen und bei Kaffee und Kuchen gemeinsam ein wenig Zeit zu verbringen. Wir freuen uns auf einen Besuch.
Euer Ajpnia e.V.

Construction Site Café

Dear friends and guests of Ajpnia,

on Sunday, July 18th 2021 from 2 p.m to 6 p.m. we will again start with our 'Construction Site Café'. Though no regular opening schedule is seen right now, this will give an opportunity to meet again and shre some time together with coffee and cake. We appreciate your visit.

Your Ajpnia e.V. team

Stay tuned for further information  😉

This is great news, this is my fave place in Berlin. I am thinking of going as soon as it opens up again as I have been double vaxed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1