Ajpnia Club, Schoeneberg, Berlin

TheBaldMan

I looked at the website some provided earlier (thanks for providing the link) and I see onset the late night parties it says “these are not barebacking parties”. Is this really the case?

Good to hear there is still life at Ajpnia. I love this place - it is just so relaxed and friendly. 

I just rescheduled my cancelled trip to Berlin from last Christmas/New Year  to this Christmas/New Year, so I hope they will be open then. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, EricX said:

I looked at the website some provided earlier (thanks for providing the link) and I see onset the late night parties it says “these are not barebacking parties”. Is this really the case?

None of the clubs, bars and the one left sauna will advertise as 'barebacking location' to avoid drawing unwished attention of law enforcements. Nevertheless, using condoms seems to be mostly outdated, so you might find a bunch of guys who don't use condoms. During the last years I only encountered approx 5 of some hundreds that wanted to play safe.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Good to hear there is still life at Ajpnia. I love this place - it is just so relaxed and friendly. 

I just rescheduled my cancelled trip to Berlin from last Christmas/New Year  to this Christmas/New Year, so I hope they will be open then. 

Hopefully most of all other venues will be back then. Boiler Sauna announced to open August 2021 again, if Corona rules will permit.

4 minutes ago, immerhinein said:

Hopefully most of all other venues will be back then. Boiler Sauna announced to open August 2021 again, if Corona rules will permit.

Correction: The date should read September 1st, 2021.

37 minutes ago, immerhinein said:

None of the clubs, bars and the one left sauna will advertise as 'barebacking location' to avoid drawing unwished attention of law enforcements. Nevertheless, using condoms seems to be mostly outdated, so you might find a bunch of guys who don't use condoms. During the last years I only encountered approx 5 of some hundreds that wanted to play safe.

I've only been to Berlin once (January 2019), and can't wait to get back once travel restrictions ease and clubs re-open, but I was there was a long weekend and visited plenty of bars, clubs & sauna including Ajpnia Club & not once did a guy want to use a condom when fucking me and tbh the conversation didn't even arise. I left with the impression that if I had of wanted a guy to use a condom (never!), I would have had to ask them to.

Guest pozstrainscumdump

Oh yes, Ajpnia is always on my visit list when in Berlin along with Der Boiler and Lab.oratory.  Condoms were never used by anyone who fucked me and I most certainly didn't ask, but since being poz I did make it know I was a poz and my German is good enough to know they didn't give a damn!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 4:47 PM, pozstrainscumdump said:

Oh yes, Ajpnia is always on my visit list when in Berlin along with Der Boiler and Lab.oratory.  Condoms were never used by anyone who fucked me and I most certainly didn't ask, but since being poz I did make it know I was a poz and my German is good enough to know they didn't give a damn!!

On 7/18/2021 at 5:48 AM, JamesL100 said:

Hence why it's known as Barelin 😛

On 7/17/2021 at 7:20 AM, RawUK said:

I've only been to Berlin once (January 2019), and can't wait to get back once travel restrictions ease and clubs re-open, but I was there was a long weekend and visited plenty of bars, clubs & sauna including Ajpnia Club & not once did a guy want to use a condom when fucking me and tbh the conversation didn't even arise. I left with the impression that if I had of wanted a guy to use a condom (never!), I would have had to ask them to.

nice info...me and my husband both btms, are dstill deciding if we should come berlin or USA, after the corona corvid19 skies open.

We welcome all inbox messages for the shy tops to help us makes decision USA or Germany