Ajpnia Club, Schoeneberg, Berlin

TheBaldMan

My husband and I visited this club for its regular Wednesday naked evening.  It is a community run sex (not fetish) club and offers a cosy, laid back atmosphere.  There were about 60 guys there, all shapes and sizes from your classic German bears through to sex-hunting emaciated skinheads.  Poz boys are welcome, and I saw one biohazard tattoo.  Their lube is of the finest quality, and I did not see a single condom in use:  this is a bareback joint and bareback is what folks assume.  Smalltalk is in German, but language is not a problem if you are up for it.  This is more a local than a sex-tourist venue with the mix about 50% local to 50% fresh meat.

There are 3 floors, and sex takes place on all of them.  The basement is the place where rampant fucking takes place everywhere you look.  Fucking is the dominant form of sex.  Next comes rimming, and sucking a fair way down.  So if you want to be fucked, you just need to offer your arse and a cock will, sooner rather than later, penentrate it.  If you want to fuck, there is plenty of choice and immediate availability.  I am not sure how many loads got exchanged.  I got the feeling that folks were more interested in servicing many men rather than breeding, but I may be wrong.

The ground floor has the bar and seating where you can relax to drink.  However, the bar can be difficult to reach because of guys fucking in front of it.  The top floor is the "chill out" area, but that is a relative term.  It is a place for those who want to talk to their partners and take the sex slower and with more variety, and that is where I hit it off.

I was sitting quietly on a sofa, and a gentleman sat down beside me.  I immediately noticed his thick cock, thicker than my own generous endowment!  But it was his huge balls that really grabbed my attention.  He started playing with his cock, as I did with his, which enabled me to judge its considerable size.  I wanted to sample his balls, but it was not so easy.  His sac had been siliconed; getting on for 500cc, I suspect.  I couldn't ask how much; my German isn't good enough and he wasn't into speaking.  But nothing gives me a greater hard-on than juiced balls!

Despite its size, I was determined to take his cock, and the first step was to deep-throat it.  I had to stretch my mouth wide to manage, but I did so and got it to the back of my throat.  My reward was the taste of his sweet pre-cum, flavoured by fine German beer.  He seemed to enjoy this and I changed my position to expose my hole while sucking him.  He picked up the hint and began to finger it.  My pre-lubing provided the necessary signal that I was there to be fucked.  Then we kind of stood up, whereupon he gently but firmly pushed my head down to bend me over.  I really wondered if i was going to be able to take his cock, but my hole is inset, so easy for the top to position for entry.  As I felt his cock touch, I just told myself to relax, and in he went.  I was stretched, really stretched, but his pace was slow (almost gracious!) which allowed me to adjust without pain and relax further.  He wanted to go in deep and he did; I could feel and enjoy the stubble of his shaved and siliconed balls striking me as he pressed right in.  We broke off for kissing and nipple play, and then he returned to fucking me which is what he really wanted.

All good things have to end, and this did with the exchange of German courtesies.  I was thoroughly reamed, and a happy guy!

So, if you want a laid back venue with plenty of sex, try Ajpnia.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

How did it go and is it ok for non German speakers? I’ve looked at their website and it looks great 

It was great, lost track of how many of the guys fucked me. Most guys in Berlin can speak English so you will be fine.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, London7 said:

I'm in Berlin from yesterday and I'm going there this Wednesday naked evening. I hope can take so many loads 

with that hot arse, I'm sure you'll be busy. Let us all know how you go 🙂

I was there today and loved the place. Very friendly, great service, the ideal place for you to fuck with Germans, 90% of those who were there today were German. I was fucked for about 15 and took 5 loads. I highly recommend. I'm planning to go to Lab-Oratory tomorrow but I don't know if I'll be able to go, since Sunday I've been fucking and tanking about 7 load per day, my asshole is destroyed. Lol

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I went there on a Saturday evening. It was their Poz friendly night. It is quite small but I felt it was quite friendly - I preferred this place to some of the larger venues. Down stairs were all the action seemed to be and the mixed crowd of older men, certainly got me going. There were some aids bone candidates, thin and vascular who were happily fucking some guys raw on the makeshift mattresses. I did spot a nice older bear with a hot scorpion tat above his dick, but he seemed to be fucking covered. I was topping that evening so there were a couple of nice arses in the air ready to take my dick, which was nice. We ended up leaving after a couple of hours to go to Der Boiler which if I had my way again I would have stayed to enjoy the fun. Next time in Berlin  I will be here for the whole evening. X

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3