Its about to be my 28th birthday

Paktu

So i turn 28 in an hour. I am currently driving on I 95 towards Fort Lauderdale hoping to have an amazing time at a bathhouse down there. Which one would you all recommend?

I am into a great many things and open to trying things I have never done before. age is sometimes a factor but while I'm being stuffed with dick I frequently don't care

Or does someone else have a different recommendation?

Guest CuriousDallas

321 Slammer. I’ve not been but a bud of mine is from there and says it’s very raunchy, everyone there fucks bare. I’m going on a cruise this summer and am going a day early just so I can stop by it...curious to hear if what my bud says is true.

That’s about the age I was when I realized I’d already had six STD’s and gave up even remotely trying to avoid them. I have no regrets but you are on that precipice and should make a conscious decision to dive in or hold back and look for a partner.  

First of all, Happy Birthday!!    Second, I lived in a townhouse that was three blocks from Club 321 aka Slammers, for about 6 years.   And I lived about 6 blocks from Club Fort Lauderdale for about 5 years.   I personally prefer Slammers for the sex and the clientele who go there.  I always have a great time at Slammers, and would walk home at the end if the night totally wore out.    

But on the downside,  the bathrooms there are pretty nasty (or at least they were - I moved from fort lauderdale 2 years ago.  Club Fort Lauderdale is MUCH cleaner and a much nicer facility, in terms of the amenities, but sometimes I’d go there and wasted hours doing nothing but walking around, because there just isn’t as much action happening there.  Too many kids who seemingly go just to pose and stare.    There were multiple occasions where I’d end up leaving Club Fort Lauderdale without having done anything at all with anyone!!   That never happened to me at Slammers!!