Wish I could find the amateur videos I’ve been in

I know where to find some of my early cam stuff. When I worked for Pegasus Studios, I was required to do my time on the cams and give private shows. What I didn't know at the time was that my shows were being recorded and sold to third parties. When I figured it out, I went into the control panel and disabled a couple of them, but there was a limit on how many I could hide. They were bad shows - sometimes I couldn't get hard. Sometimes I looked like I just came off a meth bender. One time my camera seized up mid-show and we got a three minute audio recording of my voice when I thought the show was over but the still picture of me making an unflattering face remained on the screen. Shit like that. When I quit the studio, I lost access to all this, and the vids were sold as per the contract. I can't imagine anyone buying them and finding it a worthwhile purchase. I'd love to erase them completely, not because of shame or regret, but because I'm not confident in what I put out.