Where do you mount your dildo?

BoiPuss

Hi guys. I’m sure 100% real man meat is the dick of choice for most people, but access to the real deal can sometimes be contextually unfeasible.

In such cases, the dildo is a bottoms best friend. However, if you are a frequent dildo rider like me, you might find that the position in which you position your body and your dildo have significant impact on your dildo fuck. And my arm gets tired and etc.

I’ve of course tried mounting my dildos to various surfaces and objects around the house and thus far I have yet to find a truly “ergonomic” solution. Vertical surfaces, even when supplemented with other pieces of furniture for leverage have seen like a waste of energy especially when we have all this gravitational energy just lying around. Horizontal surfaces, make for a workout but  put too much stress on my knees and legs. I’ve tried various heights and tried to manipulate the angles but still there hasn’t been a truly enjoyable handsfree dildo riding experience.

I have also considered a machine. But as they don’t come cheap, and as I still have to pay off my damn student loans (and I’m starting in the fall), saving up for this on top of my daily expenses and impulses is close to impossible.

I have been able to get my hands on the Extreme Sex Stool a couple months ago. Which has significantly improved my dildo usage. It has its quirks but for the price and it’s impact on my sex life I think I might just suppress my criticism (for now). 

Even so, my ideal position would be some form of lying down. Even with that sex stool I find myself defaulting to a flat surface in which I would lie on back down. And I would ride my dildo by “thrusting my glutes.” However the angle is ever so slightly off and having to support/hold the dildo in my hand brings us back to square one. Additionally, the damn suction cup on my dildos are very prone to sliding in the presence of lube, which is just annoying.

I’ll keep my post to this for now and see what you guys think. 

I concur - finding the right position and angle has been a fruitless search so far fo me as well. I always feel as though I’m having to do gymnastics to accommodate the dildo, mainly because the surfaces around me are mainly either horizontal or vertical. Like you, I want a solution where I don’t have to exhaust myself just trying to maintain orientation.

I built my own fucking machine, which I’m sure will work great - if I can get it in the right position and stay there.

Until I solve this, at least my dildo serves a purpose - I take it with me when I slut myself out and set it on the table with the lube, and about a third of the guys who come in rape me with it pretty savagely, just for fun.

Guest Binudenative

- When I play and fuck myself with a dildo or try to insert a butt plug, I usually pleasure myself in my master bathroom. I have a shower stall and a separate bathtub in where the suction cups grip nice and sturdy. When I want doggy bent over or on my knees, I use the shower stall and the awesome and sturdy headboard on my bed for doggy. Those are the best places I have found and I absolutely understand the challenges.

On 6/17/2019 at 7:15 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

I always slide it up my butt, then sit on my knees and ride it up and down on my bed. But I just got a self thrusting dildo that feels amazing, so I don't have to ride up and down anymore. 

Where did you get the thrusting dildo?

5 minutes ago, likaleather said:

Where did you get the thrusting dildo?

It was a gift, but it's sold on Amazon. It's the Oneisall deep thrusting dildo. It feels so hot inside me and it's got a wireless controller so you can change the settings without taking it out. 

On 6/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

It was a gift, but it's sold on Amazon. It's the Oneisall deep thrusting dildo. It feels so hot inside me and it's got a wireless controller so you can change the settings without taking it out. 

I looked it up but could find it.