LSissy Gurl's Bottom & Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry heard a knock on his bedroom door at 3am. The only person it could be was his little sissy boi Meghan. Outside the door his little sissy boi waited patiently in her Princess Sparkles frilly dress she always slept in, flowery panties and cute pink bunny slippers. Holding her ass under her dress with one hand and clutching her teddy bear with the other. With sad and scared puppy dog eyes, she stood there as his door swung open.

Uncle Larry stood at his door, naked and unkept from just waking up, and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. His little sissy boi knew Uncle Larry only sleeps in the nude so she never went in his room after dark, but this was an emergency.

“What is it honey?” he asked gruffly. “Ca…can you help me, Uncle Larry?" she said in a quiet and confused gurly voice. "Something happened…. I think someone came in my room when I was asleep and stuck something in my butthole…it hurts so bad.” She was almost about to cry. The entire time she continued rubbing her ass, with a sad look on her face; hoping the pain would go away. "Did poor baby gurl had a nightmare?” Meghan nodded her head yes. Uncle Larry pointed and said, “Climb in bed with your favorite uncle; I want you to show me where it hurts sweetie.” “I promise to kiss it all better.”

Uncle Larry’s crusty cock started growing for the second time that night; as he helped his little sissy boi pull her panties off as she laid across his bed. She then rolled on her stomach. His cock was now hard as a rock at the sight of her bare pale ass cheeks in the cute little dress. Meghan then turned slightly so her sore red butthole was in full view for her uncle. She quickly stared are his full manhood but now her didn’t care, she just happy he was going to kiss the spot and make it feel better.

Her uncle put a pillow under her waist to raise Meghan’s ass, and gently spread her cheeks landing a loving kiss square on she puckered asshole. Locking eyes with her over the sissy’s ample ass he asked, “Is this the spot?” “Yes, that where someone hurt me…” “Shhh sweetie, I promised to kiss it and make it better.” He licked the crack of the sissy’s ass and tongue kissed her smooth red bud over and over, but when he jammed his tongue in as far as it would go, she yelped and almost jumped off the bed. “Ouch Uncle Larry, that part still hurts. “I’m sorry muffin” he said while rubbing her ass cheeks. Her uncle gently kissed Meghan’s ass ring and slowly made his way down kissing her taint and finally kissing Meghan’s sissy balls. Hearing the almost silent moans and watching her little clitty grow turned him on even more, making her uncle get more aggressive as he sucked on her sissy sack.

Telling Meghan to get on her knees her uncle went back to rimming his little faggot and hand started the milking of her shaved cock. “Does that feel better?” She didn’t say a word, only moaned. “When was the last time you squirted baby?” “You told me not to touch myself if I wanted to stay with you Uncle Larry” Meghan asked. “Would you like to squirt now baby?” “Yes please” Meghan answer in a feminine voice. Uncle Larry spit into his hand and pumped hard and fast. “Oh my God, oh my God…that feels so good” Meghan moaned. “Time to squirt darlin” with that her asshole contracted around her uncle’s tongue.

Within seconds, her uncle felt pulsating wave after wave of cum being shot out of her little clitty. The more she came, the faster he stroked her. He even continued to jerk her off after she went limp. Meghan tried to rest over the pillow, but her uncle kept her propped up until he was satisfied every drop of sissy juice was emptied out her smooth sack. Then he gently lowered her back over the cum-covered pillow. After a few more kisses to her no longer sore rectum, he let her lay there, bare-assed, over the pillow. He got up, walked over the side of the bed, kissed Meghan on the back and told her it was time for him to get ready for work. Meghan smiled and thanked her uncle for kissing her sore spot.

Sore butt.JPG

Edited by Browncherrygurl
  • Like 4