Aaron Finds a Master

Guest grubbysubby

Guest grubbysubby

Aaron Finds a Master

Part 1:

I was jolted awake as the plane touched down in Brisbane. Another week as a FIFO (fly in fly out) worker in Queensland’s mines was done. As an auto electrician in the mobile maintenance department, my work was hot, sweaty, physical; but very well paid and I was looking forward to spending some of my hard earned over the week I had off work. My dick gave a lurch in my jeans as I considered all the possibilities.

One of the worst things about work on the mines was the random drug tests, but a week off meant I could have some fun and get away with it.

About me… I am Aaron. At the time of these events, I was 27 years old (almost 28) and had been living in Brisbane for almost 6 years. I lived with my two housemates, Matty and Brian. I say housemates. My landlord and his lover are probably a better way of describing them. I met the two of them in Melbourne; we had a weekend of mind blowing sex and then they invited me to come up to Brisbane to live with them. Probably closer to the truth to say that they rescued me from an abusive relationship.

They had more or less decided before I even moved in that ours was to be a platonic arrangement. I as always disappointed that we did not play together; but it gave me an opportunity to settle into Brisbane and get my career going on the mines.

I smiled to myself as I thought of Matt and Brian - two complete stud muffins. Brian is the older of the two - a real silver fox. Probably around 42 now. A real dominant fucker when he wants to be. Matty is younger at 38. Still hot as fuck. Years of CrossFit and manual labour have honed his physique and he puts most 23 year olds I know to shame.

I had been talking to the two of them about finding a master of my own and moving out - the 6 years with Matty and Brian had dealt with all the crap from my abusive relationship and so now I was ready to find someone with whom I could start the next chapter of my life.

As the plane taxied towards the terminal, I switched my phone on and it pinged with a new message from Brian.

“Come straight home, slut. I have someone I’d like you to meet.” - I groaned audibly, earning me a glance from the passenger next to me. The fact that he’d used the word “slut” suggested what sort of meeting this would be. The terms of our relationship up till now looked like they were going to change.

I had stored my motorcycle helmet, leathers and boots while I was away at the Qantas Club (gotta love Gold frequent flyer status!) and I went to retrieve them. I slipped into the bathroom, stripped down, put my full length skins on and poured myself into my leathers. They were very form fitting and I looked stunning in them (if I say so myself) and I got a truckload of appreciative stares from men and women alike as I left the lounge.

I just wished some of the boys ogling me would have the guts to approach me!

I climbed on my motorbike and rode home as quickly as I could.

I walked in the door. The hallway was deserted but there was a rubber surf suit on the floor. The suit had yellow piping, there were black boots with yellow laces, yellow socks, a latex cock sucking hood, also with yellow trim, a large electro butt plug, an electrified chastity cage, an Erostek remote controlled electro device, cuffs for my wrists and suspension cuffs for my ankles. Fuck! I love piss and I love electro. I looked up to see the camera in the hallway blink to life. It took a while, but I managed to force myself into the chastity cage, got the butt plug up my arse, wrestled into the suit, plugged all of the toys into the power box and taped that to my thighs. I was already sweating. I looked at myself in the mirror and, damn, I looked hot! I reached down and switched the power box on. I knew that Brian, or whoever it was who he wanted me to meet, would have the remote on hand. I fitted the wrist and ankle restraints. On the table in the hallway  were a tablet, two rigs with clear liquid in each of them, as well as a shot glass with clear liquid and a Coke chaser next to it. Brian was always open and transparent, so the little piece of paper told me that there was a diuretic, a 100mg shot of Quadmix, 2ml of G and a 0.35g shot of tina - this was going to send me into the fucking stratosphere!

I shoved the Quadmix needle into my dick, wincing slightly at the pain; I drew back the plunger to make sure i was not in a vein, and made sure I injected all the mixture into my cock. I mixed the G into the Coke and slugged it back in one hit and picked up the tourniquet. I tightened it around my arm and my veins plumped up beautifully. I’ve got great veins. I inserted the needle, registered, and delivered the payload into my bloodstream, making sure the camera captured everything. Holy fucking shit! I felt it hit me like a freight train. I placed the mouth-open gag into my mouth and placed the cocksucking hood over my head and knelt on the floor. As the rush built and built, I felt the toy in my arse and the cock cage start to tingle as the electro was activated. The power increased steadily and I was pouring sweat and a steady stream of precum as my cock and arse were stimulated.

I heard the footsteps of several people coming down the hall.

Guest grubbysubby

Part 2:

I had no idea how many people were in the hallway with me but I sensed two, there could have been more. Someone placed a mask over my nose and mouth. A voice behind me ordered me to breathe deeply. The unmistakable odour of amyl (poppers) assaulted my senses. I breathed deeply. “Again! Don’t stop till I tell you,” the voice ordered again. I obeyed. My head was swimming. I had lost count at 20 massive huffs. I felt heat course through my body, my skin was tingling. Hands pulled the mask away. The mystery man moved behind me and pressed up against my back. “Turn the electro off,” he said, and the pulsing in my arse and dick stopped. I felt the familiar sensation of piss coursing down my back. It found its way in between the rubber of the surf suit and my skin. I felt the person move towards my front and felt his hands move the rubber away from my skin and piss down my chest. Whoever was directing the piss aimed for my mouth and I struggled to swallow as the gag prevented me from closing my mouth. “Good pig,” said the voice as he coated the hood, my hair and my face. If I was to wear this piss for the night, I was going to get pretty rank. My cock lurched in its cage.

As the quad mix did its work, I could feel my dick lengthen as far as it was able in its restraints. As it grew, it forced the urethral sound deeper down my shaft and I winced at the invasion. The sound was almost 10.5mm which stretched my piss slit wide as it went deeper.

Hands gripped the two zippers on my chest to expose my nipples. I felt a metal rod being run down my face and neck down to my exposed tits. “Thai pain sticks, fucker…” it was the same voice that pissed on me a few minutes ago. Where the fuck were Brian and Matt? I did not have long to wonder what Thai pain sticks were as I felt first the one and then the other stick attached to my nipples. “This isn’t so bad,” I stupidly thought until the hands moved the rubber rings closer to the trapped nipples and the sticks started to seriously bite. I hissed and moaned. The voice and whoever else was in the area seemed to step backwards and I felt two maybe three streams of piss hit me from all sides. It fucking went everywhere and I was dripping it everywhere. They aimed for my trapped nipples - the sensation was indescribable. I fucking love having my nipples worked - and whatever these Thai pain sticks were, they worked with pierced tits too!

“Stand up,” ordered the voice, and I felt hands guide me towards the playroom.

The piss had mixed with my sweat and I could smell myself more and more with each passing moment. The Brisbane humidity was doing nothing to help the situation. Thankfully, I felt the cool of the aircon when we got to the play room. Sometimes Brian deliberately left the AC off but today he was being more merciful!

I felt a set of hands remove the hood (they left the blindfold in place though) and remove the gag. They then helped me out of the surf suit with a squelching sound as the piss and sweat were released from their prison. “Fuck you stink, boy,” was all that was said as this process occurred. Next, I felt someone free my cock from its cage and hands manoeuvred the butt plug from my arse. I was spun around.

I was totally disoriented and yelped when I felt hands shove me and I fell backwards onto the bed. I quickly felt the cuffs on my wrists and ankles secured to the bed. Fuck, I wanted to get rid of the blindfold to see my mystery tormentor!

I felt someone kneel next to me and I felt pegs of some kind attached to my cock, balls, up my Apollo’s belt, all along my torso, up to my armpits, along my biceps and triceps, I hissed as they were applied to the parts of my nipples that had been left exposed by the Thai pain sticks - fuck those things were diabolical. There were pegs fucking everywhere, all along my traps, down my forearms, along my legs. Fuck! I knew that they were going to hurt when they were removed.

“Stay still,” I heard and then felt the familiar prick of a needle. Then the same voice, obviously to whoever else was in the room, “I want this cunt totally off his tits for the night.”

The slam must have been huge as I felt my chest tighten and then started a heaving cough as the rush took over. “Ready, fucker?” asked a voice and my world exploded in pain as I felt the pegs being ripped off my body. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!” I yelled and then started yelling anew as I felt a riding crop slapping all the sites where the pegs had been ripped off my body. Simultaneously, I heard the buzz of a violet wand as it too was used to randomly zap all the sites where the pegs had been. I was screaming and panting and yelling and writhing as the rush and the riding crop and the pegs and the facing violet wand all competed for attention as my overloaded senses tried to cope with it all. Jesus, this was as hot as fucking hell! When the fuck was I going to see whoever was doing this to me?

Guest subsam1512
9 hours ago, BeefyBearPig said:

Excellent writing. Makes this boys locked cock leak.

i agree.  makes my locked dick leak too. 

Guest grubbysubby

Part 3:

I felt the blindfold being removed. I looked around the room. Brian and Matt were off to the side, observing; Brian in his full leathers and Matt in his ratty wrestling singlet, the one that made him look like a two-bit slut. There were three other men in the room. Two were young but menacing looking. They were off to one side. But it was the last man who had my attention. He was an older daddy, probably 45, thick muscular arms. He had a gut, but it was not huge and certainly did not detract from the overall hotness. He exuded power. Had I been unrestrained, I probably would have spontaneously dropped to my knees wanting to serve this man!

This was obviously the “someone” Brian wanted me to meet. The man was a God and I found myself eyeing him up and down and licking my lips. He smirked as Brian said, “I think he likes you.”

He walked over to me and started to run his hands up and down my torso. He stopped at the Thai pain sticks and started to rotate them and manipulate them. My cock, by this stage, was burping out a steady stream on pre-cum and I was sweating up a storm from the chems. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Matt leave the room and soon return with my bike keys and my riding leathers.

Brian walked over to me. “This is Master Ken… He is good friend of mine and has been looking for a sub for a while. I think you two will get along. I have decided to loan you to him for the weekend. You are totally free to refuse. If you go with him, you need to know he is hard and you are going to be very sore for the remainder of your time off; but it will be worth it. Nod your head if you consent to going with him.”

I nodded my head vigorously - fuck, I wanted to go with this man.

“We’re going to go to a motorcycle club about 50km inland from the Gold Coast” Master Ken said to me. “You are going to be the entertainment at our weekend club event. I intend to keep you trashed for the entire weekend. I want you back in the rubber and then I want you in your motorcycle leathers. I’ll ride down to the coast and Chris will take your bike down. Dan will transport you down in the van since you are too wired to ride.”

Master Ken reapplied the cock cage and forced me to bend over as he shoved the butt plug back into my abused hole. He then gripped the Thai pain sticks and pulled them off my tits, eliciting a load groan from me. He reached up and twisted and rubbed life back into my tortured nubs and I felt my cock straining against the cock cage. With that, Ken turned on his heels and marched out of the room. Another of the men, I assume Chris, followed him as Matt tossed him my keys.

Dan walked towards me and helped me back into the rubber surf suit and leather riding gear.

I felt the electro butt plug and cock cage tingle as the electro was turned on. Dan then put a collar, hood, blindfold and restraints on me as I felt myself manoeuvred to the van. Once inside I was secured in a spread eagled position and I felt and smelt a pair of filthy socks forced into my mouth. I moaned. Then the door slammed shut.

Fuck! This was pressing ALL my buttons and I could not wait to get to the Gold Coast.