Aaron Finds a Master

Guest grubbysubby

Part 6:

I concentrated on staying awake. I was petrified that I would pass out and drown in my own piss. I could hear the crowd growing in the room next door but my world was consumed by the recycling of stronger and stronger piss as the diuretic worked its magic.

My mouth was dry and parched and the piss did little to relieve the discomfort. I felt someone at my wrist and a prick as someone cannulated me. I felt the unmistakable relief of fluids being administered via a drip and the dryness in my mouth disappeared in seconds. I was covered in a fresh layer of sweat as my body got more rehydrated. I felt the piss gag being removed and my face was soaked in a fresh coating of piss as the tube from my dick was pointed at my face. I then felt a butt plug being pushed into my arse and some muffled laughter as the tube was fitted to the butt plug. I soon felt the unmistakable warmth as piss flooded my arse and the warm rush as my tina-laced piss was absorbed back into my system. Damn! These guys were my kind of filthy and depraved.

I had been lying there for about two hours when I again felt my restraints being undone and my blindfold removed. My arse was super full of tina piss and I was helped to a standing position and guided to the bathroom to clean up.

It was a relief to get rid of the accumulated sweat and piss. I was given a toothbrush, some mouth wash etc. I was careful not to disturb the cannula and I wondered if they would re-admin me with some more tina via the cannula as well - those sorts of medical scenes really get me going too.

I was feeling refreshed and very well hydrated.

The door to the bathroom opened and Ken walked through the door. He walked up to me and grabbed my head in his hands and kissed me roughly - totally dominating and owning me. His hands roamed up and down my torso and took my nipples in his hands and pulled and twisted them. I felt his hands wander down to my hard dick and slowly work the catheter out of my dick. Again, it was a unique sensation and I made the mistake of reaching for his wrist. He gave me a cold stare that chilled me, but he stopped what he was doing. He refitted the wrist and ankle restraints and fitted a collar to my neck. He attached the wrist restraints and a leash to the collar, pushed me against the bathroom wall, and resumed the extraction of the catheter.

Once the catheter was removed, Ken lifted a wicked-looking penis plug to my line of sight. It was ribbed and very thick and had a ring on one end to secure it to the dick once it was inserted, and a ring to go around the balls and attach to the other. I looked at it in trepidation as Ken fed my balls through the larger ring and then expertly worked the plug down my urethra. I winced as it was pushed down my dick but I knew better than to try and stop what was happening. Once it had been inserted all the way down, he started to slowly jack my dick to hardness. It was fairly uncomfortable as it lengthened and forced more and more of the rod down my piss slit.

Ken then led me out of the bathroom and back into the main room of the clubhouse. The room was packed and I could smell the sweat and the beer hanging in the air.

I felt my torso being forced over and my wrists and ankles were attached to what looked like a saw-horse. It left my body very exposed and I wondered what was going to happen next.

A popper soaked rag was tied around my mouth again. If I breathed through my nose, I could get fresh air, if I breathed through my mouth, I got poppered up.

I saw Ken in my periphery insert a loaded rig into the cannula and depress the plunger. Simultaneously, a hand pinched my nose shut forcing me to breathe through my mouth and, as the poppers had their effect and the rush from the slam built, I felt another dick plunge into my exposed arse…

Round two had begun.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Part 7

My entire mind was focused on my arse… I could feel the man fucking me - he new how to use his dick. It was pushing all my buttons. “You like that, bitch?” he asked, giving my arse a heavy slap. “There are about fifty guys here tonight, cunt, and every one of them is going to fuck you…” he continued. I groaned. “We’re going to work those tits till they’re scabbed over and bleeding and then we’re going to pierce them. We’re going to tattoo you as our bitch,” I had no idea whether any of it was true… I just knew I had been ordered to co-operate. “I need to sit down with Ken and find out what I can do to you and what I can’t.”

He picked up the pace of his fucking, slamming deep into my arse with each word. “At. Least. I. Know. I. Can. Do. This!” each word elicited a groan from me as his dick found all my sensitive spots.

With a roar, the guy fucking me came! I could feel every spurt of his white hot cum as it painted the inside of my arse. I did not have long to wait till the next cock slid up my chute.

My fucker removed the rag tied around my mouth and wiped his cock and balls with it and gave his rank armpits a wipe down too. As he tied the rag around my head again, I could smell the sweat and the cum from my fuck and the piss from earlier. My cock gave a lurch.

“The bitch needs something on his tits,” I heard a voice say. “Breathe deeply,” I was instructed and the amyl soaked rag was held over my nose and mouth. At the same time, some nipple clamps were fixed to my nipples. They felt wonderful - I suspected the sensation would get more and more intense as the evening wore on. “I’ll set it for 20 minutes,” I heard another voice say. I was focusing on the fucking I was receiving. This dick was thinner than the previous one but longer. “Mick! I can feel your load in there!” the man shouted I presume to the bloke who had fucked me before. “Your arse is going to be overflowing. We’re going to make you drink every drop of cum that we blow up there,”Your arse is going to be full of piss and cum and anything else we shove up there,” - fuck these guys liked to talk! I groaned as his dick found the deepest parts of my arse. 

My dick was burping out a stead stream of pre-cum,and I was pouring sweat. I breathed deeply, enjoying the smell of my armpits.

“It’s almost 20,” I heard a voice say as the popper rag was placed over my nose and mouth again. I gasped as the nipple clamps were removed from my nips and groaned as they were rotated 90 degrees and re-applied. Fuck! So that’s what the 20 minutes was for! “Feel good cunt?” a voice asked. “Hnnnnnhhhh Fuck! Yes Sir!”was all I managed to gasp as my senses were overloaded with my throbbing tits, my full arse, the pungent smell of sweat and god knows what else assailing my nostrils and the chems touring through my veins. With a roar, the man came and again I felt his load painting my insides. 

I felt someone forcing a plug up my arse and undoing my restraints. At least they were looking after me.

The guy who had just fucked me wiped me down with the by now sodden cloth and placed it in a sealed container. “To retain the freshness!” he explained to me with sadistic smirk. He then handed me the popper soaked rag and told to take ten big huffs. My head was swimming! “Take ten more” he ordered. As I huffed he twisted and pulled the clamps on my tits. As I finished the last huff, he removed the clamps and rotated them 90 degrees and reapplied them. I groaned - this was going to fuck me up!

Master Ken walked up to me and handed me some electrolyte replacement drinks and a later of water. “Drink up,” he ordered and kissed me as he worked the clamps on my nipples.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bipigboy05 said:

I could use a nipple workout like this. Fuck this is some good stuff. You’re mind is aligned with mine in the most fucked of ways.

My Dom mate does that to me - rotates them every 15 minutes for two hours. My tits are on fire by the end

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 1:21 AM, grubbysubby said:

Thanks @bipigboy05, I hope so too!

Having  said that, a grand total of 7 (so far) have liked what they read in part 5; so the people have spoken; albeit very quietly! 😂 - hopefully more people would actually like me to continue!!!

I love the direction this pig is being led, please keep writing more chapters. 

Thanks, Dan

• 5 months later...