Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

I really love all aspects of having a hard cock in my ass ... from the anticipation as i hold it or suck it and feel it grow hard. The feeling of it against my body or is poised against my ass and the incredible sensation, sometimes the pain, as he pushes into me. The feeling of it sliding in and out of me, maybe popping out and then going right back in. The slickness when he grabs my hips and cums inside. The skin on skin contact when he collapses, spent, against me. The slow withdrawal and then cleaning off his cock and feel him shudder with the incredible sensitivity after he's cum. I love ... all of it!!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

It’s all good from the anticipation and the initial entry (especially on a big cock) onwards but one special thing I like is when the top gets close to coming and you feel him speed up or thrust deeper or start breathing hard or whatever and you’re doing your best as bottom to give him the pleasure or release by squeezing or bending or calling encouragement.

• Like 3

All of the above, but especially - being taken doggie, reaching between my legs and fondling his balls, feeling them pushing right up against my arse cheeks; if I've already got a load in, feeling it ooze out between strokes and running down my nuts; when he cums and pulls out, maybe catching a drop or two dripping off his cock; and then fingering my hole to find that warm silky semen around my hole, finger lickin good!

• Like 1

The feeling of being used just for the tops pleasure.  My holes exist just for the top.  I love to be shared, whored out, used to pay the rent, the more public the better.  I and my boys often go to gay campgrounds and I spend my whole weekend in a sling, my son bringing men to me to service. The 9dea of my sons watching me being bred makes me cum hands free....

My favorite part of getting fucked is from the moment that a man indicates he wants me and then i start to undress for him and he is checking out my body and he is grabbing himself and playing with his cock and then starts to feel my ass and tells me i have a great ass and then comes with his cock and feels my ass and puts it between my legs and i suck him hard then he fucks me. i normally dont feel his cum come inside me, but do hear and feel him getting ready to realease and as he is feeling as he as just unloaded his cum inside me I feel great and amazing i have just made a man fulfill his orgams and he enjoyed me. then as i go home I feel my ass wet and eventually as i take my cloths off at home feel cum between my buns and dripping down my legs i made him cum and enjoy it all. i want him to enjoy me completely and love it all be it he just wants a quick fuck or a passionate romantic love making fuck, i want to be his bitch and enjoy making him cum and fulfill his desires.

God so much. That feeling of surrender when a man’s dick first forces it’s way into my hole. Then when a guy’s fucking me and he’s looking at me and smiling at me and I can just see the lust in his face from the pleasure I’m giving him with my ass. And when a guy cums and just pulls out and takes off and leaves me naked and sweaty with his sperm dripping out of my butt.

• Like 1