Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

Guest ScottSwallows

When he grips my hips real tight.

He grunts loud and tells me he’s cumming.

Then he’s pounding my ass balls deep and finishes deep in me.

When the Top starts growling and breeds my ass with his load. That's the only reason I get fucked, I really have never got that point where oh this feels good. But it's the only way to get cum in my hungry hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/20/2019 at 6:34 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

The fact that a top has chosen to be inside my hole makes my day. The fact he’s used me to get him off, that is the best feeling in the world.

You are so right, I agree! The only add for me is when u first feel the head of his cock at your hole and the anticipation of how it will feel when he pushes inside! OMG!

• Like 1

Guest subsam1512

I love the moment his cock is in me as deep as he can go...or can take it.  The feeling of my cunt being FULL!   Also, the moment he rams is his cock deep in me, begins to cum and quits thrusting so I can feel his cock pulsate.  It is then that I clamp down on his cock milking every last drop. 

Guest gwmcatcher

The initial entry is always a thrill. And then, of course, the final pulsating climax and the cum dripping out of my hole. 

I love all of it. I love the feeling when it first goes in and I can feel my bussy being spread open. Then I start taking the thrusts and it makes me shiver and moan. I love feeling the dick working in my ass knowing that my top is in total control of how much pleasure I feel while my legs are in the air or my ass is in the air. And when it's over and we're both satisfied, I love seeing him sleep or relax while I can still feel my hole twitching and sloppy with cum.

• 2 weeks later...

I go into a total trance, once the RAW cock gets near my ass, And then see the big knob slip in my hole or just feel it when I'm getting bred like an animal... I love it when a big-dicked guy flexes his fat, girthy cock and talks about 'custom-stretching my (still) tight hole to better SUIT HIS NEEDS'... 

That pulsing rush of a dude coming in me, send me over the moon... and even after I hold on to his seed and smell myself where he had made contact with me.. hopefully musky and very fragrant... 

I still feel hot rushes going through me as my system absorbs the DNA... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

well all of it really since that's the point.

I'm not a fan of long cocks, but I like thick ones. Like being stretched open. So I guess for me it's the beginning when he first starts to push in and feeling my hole stretch open as his cock enters me. That almost pain, almost pleasure in between as my hole is forced open and his dick slides in.

That and the ending when he shoots his load in my and my hole gets sloppy wet. 

• Like 3

The physical pain of penetration is the first thing that comes to mind.

but also the humiliation of submitting to another man and groveling in front of him begging and ultimately accepting his superior (genetic code) semen.  

Im extremely masculine (obviously not when it comes to sex) and the shame of being a sub bitch makes me depressed and horny at the same time. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I love the feeling of a top lining up the tip of his dick on my hole and pushing in. My hole relaxing around his rock hard dick.

But my absolute fav is when he can't take it anymore and shoves in deep and shoots his hot, thick cum inside me where I'll be letting it swim around inside me as long as possible.

• Like 2