Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

A lot thats been mentioned here but I think it’s at the beginning, my daddy tells me to get a shower and stay naked, get on the bed and wait, so I do obviously 😈

Its that moment where my ass is in the air and I’m waiting, my hole twitching then the 1st thing I feel is his tongue and spit, it gets me so hard, then he’ll put his dick in my mouth I’ll get it super wet, then he’ll push it in my ass, that initial submissive moment is just amazing, the 2nd favourite is when he’s about to cum, that extra movement and noise, just wow!

The whole thing.  Being dominated from the first minute.  Used.  Feeling him shove his cock inside, not considering whether you are ready or not.  The hard pounding when he shows you who the Alpha is.  Sometimes covering your mouth or holding you by the neck.  And finally, breeding you deep whether you want it or not.  Leaving his sperm and DNA so far inside you that he is permanent part of you.  That about sums it up.

7 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

The whole thing.  Being dominated from the first minute.  Used.  Feeling him shove his cock inside, not considering whether you are ready or not.  The hard pounding when he shows you who the Alpha is.  Sometimes covering your mouth or holding you by the neck.  And finally, breeding you deep whether you want it or not.  Leaving his sperm and DNA so far inside you that he is permanent part of you.  That about sums it up.

Very concise summary Boy, I like the sperm inside you part especially.

• Like 1

My favorite part of being a raw bottom is knowing that when my top is done, I have his cum inside me. Now I love everything else about being a bottom...the feel of a cock in my cunt/pussy....the weight of top on top of me and his moaning of how good I feel to him...the feeling a cock not my own sliding in and out of my hole...

That all feels great and I love it all. I have cum to find that I look forward to my poz (undetectable) lover that just loves my body the way it is. That makes me especially appreciative of him nutting in my pussy(his words). I just found out this week that another top who worked me over is also poz undetectable...and I am not freaking out. So I guess I am true chasing member of this site, now.

that moment when the top explodes (hopefully with a lot of noise), grips my hips and starts trying to bury his load deeper into me. Then just lying there with his cock still in me, feeling him shiver if it starts to slip out.

• 2 weeks later...

I love when I get used to his dick and relax n really surrender my hole to the top. The top senses this and he can really rut out. A Man rutting out pounds hard and balls deep, and there's no physical or mental resistance from me. He's using me and getting max pleasure. This is how top Men jizz by fucking me without using their hands.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

When I see that look in a top say he is gonna pound me, the feeling when the head touches my hole and I know my place. And obviously the growls of pleasure from a top using me, what he calls me. Changing position is my fav, never letting the cock out of me as I am man handled into whatever position the top wants now. And finally the feel when he speeds up to finish off so he can call his mate to use me too

On 6/20/2019 at 8:34 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

The fact that a top has chosen to be inside my hole makes my day. The fact he’s used me to get him off, that is the best feeling in the world.

I agree totally. Knowing he chose me and I was able to get him off is a gift.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2