Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

On 8/9/2019 at 12:44 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

The whole thing.  Being dominated from the first minute.  Used.  Feeling him shove his cock inside, not considering whether you are ready or not.  The hard pounding when he shows you who the Alpha is.  Sometimes covering your mouth or holding you by the neck.  And finally, breeding you deep whether you want it or not.  Leaving his sperm and DNA so far inside you that he is permanent part of you.  That about sums it up.

I agree, from start to finish, I love the whole experience and never want it to end, so tops...feel free to bring your friends...and strangers....really anyone that needs a hole to load.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest DetroitAnon

Favorite part of bottoming is when a top has an intense orgasm, when I can feel every pulsation of his cock inside me.    That’s the part I love the most.  

For me is the entire process, the top fucking me until my hole just accepts his dick, the psychological effect of me taking his dick in the ass and deriving more pleasure from being submissive than if it was the other way around. All culminating to me wanting and craving for this man to cum in me and many others to beef me as well

• 4 months later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

in over 50 years of being a bottom slutt there is too much to much to fit the limits.   But if it is just one, it is splitting it opern to feel it gape when the fucking is done.    I like knowing I took it hard and I like more whent it stayrs a while.   

Depth is next.  Go deep and bottom out.  Make me feel your efforts. 

IN SHORT FUCK ME LIKE YOU OWN ME AND MAKE TI LAST.     

But  there is no bottom that I would refuse.  No below other things, just an effort to to let me try and enjoy anything offered to my very willing hole

Feeling a cock in me get hard again after blowing his load then fucking my sloppy ass hole again and cumming a second time. Doesn't happen that often but a fucking awesome feeling. If guys can manage it they can really go all out and give you a darn good hammering as they have to cum again so you'll be getting a really hard fucking

1 minute ago, CumWhoreNZ said:

Feeling a cock in me get hard again after blowing his load then fucking my sloppy ass hole again and cumming a second time. Doesn't happen that often but a fucking awesome feeling. If guys can manage it they can really go all out and give you a darn good hammering as they have to cum again so you'll be getting a really hard fucking

I love just emptying my DNA inside a guys ass.  And doing that multiple times in one session. Feeling that cum squelching as you revel in breeding that hole good. Definitely prefer it primed with some other anon load before I slide in.  

• Like 2