Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

Way too much to choose from!  Love the feeling of being a slut, providing service that guys need.  Love being on all 4s with my ass in the air and being mounted from behind as if I'm nothing more than a hole to use.  Love the pop of the head going in and the spread of my pussy as the cock goes balls deep.  Love the cum.  Love providing ATM.  OINK..there's a lot to like about getting fucked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Feeling the raw cock fill and then flood my pussy. Being used like a slut, submitting to the top’s desires. When I am bottoming I WANT to get fucked, so while the top may think he is in control I am actually fulfilling my own desires. 

12 hours ago, JackEdJIZZ said:

in over 50 years of being a bottom slutt there is too much to much to fit the limits.   But if it is just one, it is splitting it opern to feel it gape when the fucking is done.    I like knowing I took it hard and I like more whent it stayrs a while.   

Depth is next.  Go deep and bottom out.  Make me feel your efforts. 

IN SHORT FUCK ME LIKE YOU OWN ME AND MAKE TI LAST.     

But  there is no bottom that I would refuse.  No below other things, just an effort to to let me try and enjoy anything offered to my very willing hole

Agreed taking a mans cock as hard as he want to deliver it to is what makes my juices flow, feeling the stretch and gape left is awesome it leads so easily into a good fisting 

favorite thing is looking at my top just before he is ready to unload inside me. feeling his body as he gets ready to shoot his seed and feeling him relax and feeling his cumload oozing inside my ass

Depends on the guy.

Sometimes it the feeling of opening as he enters me.  Some guys don't do anything to tell you that they've cum in you.  So it really depends on the guy.

I enjoy the feeling of being opened and and adjusting to take him.

I enjoy those guys that hit against my prostate as they fuck me.

I REALLY enjoy those that I can tell they are cuming in me.  Either by sound, the change in his movement and those rare guys that swell enough for you to feel them pulse and shoot in. you.

• Like 1

For me it’s all about the feeling of raw cock as the top enters and goes balls deep knowing he’s gonna be pumping his seed inside me. The top is left satisfied having a hole to breed and myself on the hunt for the next raw top to pound and fill me 

9 hours ago, piglooking4pigs said:

Way too much to choose from!  Love the feeling of being a slut, providing service that guys need.  Love being on all 4s with my ass in the air and being mounted from behind as if I'm nothing more than a hole to use.  Love the pop of the head going in and the spread of my pussy as the cock goes balls deep.  Love the cum.  Love providing ATM.  OINK..there's a lot to like about getting fucked.

All of this, plus: the way my hole gapes after a few rounds of big cocks and fists going to town on it...

And the way tops treat me like the faggot I truly know I am.