Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

my favourite part is when the guy fucking me unloads his balls into my fuckhole and pulls out ant the next man slides his bare cock into my sloppy gaped out fuckhole and Strats fucking me using the previous guys loads for lube. once a few guys unload in Mei can get fucked by stranger after stranger without anyone bothering to lube up. I just love the switches cause that's really the moment when I am purely a fuckhole for men to use. the don't care about me, they don't know me, I don't know any of them. I'm just some slutty faggot that lets strangers bareback it no questions asked. in that moment I am what I was born to be. a fucktoy

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love when I get to that point where I’m relaxed/fucked enough that a cock can slide in and out of my ass at will, slamming balls deep with that satisfying slapping sound. I feel like such a slut while I wait until the cum starts spurting in there!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The best part usually is when the stroke gets right and starts going balls deep  either fast strokes or when a daddy slow strokes all the way in and out combined  with that moment when I get taken over, by a hair pull, a strong ass grasp on my hips or getting choked tell he bust inside.  

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 6:34 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

my favourite part is when the guy fucking me unloads his balls into my fuckhole and pulls out ant the next man slides his bare cock into my sloppy gaped out fuckhole and Strats fucking me using the previous guys loads for lube. once a few guys unload in Mei can get fucked by stranger after stranger without anyone bothering to lube up. I just love the switches cause that's really the moment when I am purely a fuckhole for men to use. the don't care about me, they don't know me, I don't know any of them. I'm just some slutty faggot that lets strangers bareback it no questions asked. in that moment I am what I was born to be. a fucktoy

I destroy your ass but with the thong on, I love tgirls who fuck in lingerie, I love to stain them with semen.

As a top, I love that, feeling the semen of other men in the ass that I'm fucking, but I really enjoy everything oral: the felching to swallow the whipped sperm, sucking his swollen "clitoris" to swallow his bitch sperm, kissing his mouth to feel the taste of the cocks she has swallowed, piss them in her mouth, lick her fucking sweat.

As Bottom, in addition to the oral sex that I already said is my favorite, I have two special moments, the first is when they enter for the first time, that abrupt attempt to enter makes me morbid, and the other is when they accelerate to unload their sperm I cry out rape me.1960263957_DEVILPOZ.jpg.6dd4a122ce23b65f4890e63f0f22b35b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Having my ass spread ready for some man to stick his cock up there. It always hits me that I can not believe I am doing it. That I am such a cockhungry cumwhore without shame. It is a mental thing for me. So the anticipation is a big part of it. 

I prefer to be on my back with my legs up. Because I want to look them in the eye. I want them to see what a depraved fuckhole I am. I also want to taunt them. Because I love nothing more than them telling me how I am a whore / slut / pig / cumhole. 

• Like 2

So many things, both physically and psychologically.

• I love being a whore. I love being naked on my back, pulling my legs back, displaying my asshole and begging him to fuck me.
  • I love giving up all inhibitions and embracing my inner cock-whore.
  • I love the feeling as his cock forces it's way into me for the first time, stretching my ring open. The mix of pleasure and pain, then of just being completely filled as my hole swallows it.
  • I love it when he pounds my prostate, making me leak precum or even piss.
  • I love the psychological mindfuck of my limp little dick waggling around as he slams into me.
  • I love knowing that he chose me for his pleasure and that my hole is making his cock feel good.
  • I love it when he gropes my body, manhandles me and throws me into whatever positions he wants.
  • I love it when he completely dominates me, uses and abuses me, takes me to my limits and then goes further.
  • I love it when he pulls out and I can feel my asshole left gaping open. Makes me feel so dirty.
  • I love the feeling of his cum dribbling out my hole and down my taint or ballsack.

Being a bottom is the fucking best.

• Like 4