Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

• 3 weeks later...

If I know I'm getting big cock I love to do a simple clean out with minimal other prep. My hole doesn't get a lot of action so it's quite tight. I LOVE the slight pain and stretch of a big cock pushing in then starting to pound. Kinda like the first time taking dick all over again, that is until you get bred and start begging for more like a cum slut.

3 things for me - the initial teasing of my hole and feeling a hot raw cock slide in for the first time - when he pulls out mid-fuck and my hole is gaping, begging to be filled again and the sense of relief when he re-enters and - finally, the top telling me he’s about to flood my hole and he breeds me hard and finally collapses on top of me, spent. 💦😈

• Like 1

Being teased at first.  On all fours, top is verbal.  Slaps my ass with his cock, just slips the head in making me beg for all of it, then thrusting balls to the wall when I least expect it!

Second favorite is multiple loads, leaking from ass over my balls!

Sex between a true top and a true bottom is a sacred act. A TOP is masculine, expanding, entering, exploring, conquering, penetrating.
A bottoms sexuality is accommodating, drawing in, opening, submitting, beckoning, willing sacrifices his manliness to the top. By spreading his legs and allowing his Top to penetrate him and conquer internally. The bottom having given himself entirely to his Top, he then receives from his Top, the Tops manliness. Which moves inside him ultimately releasing inside his bottom. Anal sex is key, because it is the most intimate act two men can share as well as the most fitting way for a bottom to submit to his top. For the Top to dominate and fulfill his bottom.

• Upvote 1

That moment when he picks up tempo and you know he HAS to cum. It feels too good to stop and he's not thinking about me at all, only about getting off. THAT drives me nuts. That energy is palpable. It's like when a top slides into your hole and says "awww, fuck!"   You KNOW he's not gonna last long, but he's gonna cum like a fountain!

• Upvote 1

The anticipation right before they plug-in to my hungry lubed hole. Surely that answer will change after the first time I’m able to actually feel the pulsing and pumping of something warm and creamy inside of me. But, I’ve yet to experience that. 

As most bottoms would agree, getting pumped full of loads is always the best part. Feeling warm, sticky cum in your hole feels so good. 

Although, another part I love about bottoming is how looser and more accepting my hole gets the more a Top fucks me. After a while of getting fucked my hole has no more resistance. This is when it feels euphoric and I don’t want it end. My hole is just left weak and sloppy wanting to get fucked more. Either by the same cock or another cock. I love when I get to bottom like this, which I why cumdump sessions are the best. Aside from all the loads I receive inside me. 🥰

• Like 3