Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

Cumming hands-free is definitely an amazing feeling. Even more amazing is full anal orgasm, the internal orgasm that causes your body to heat up and become electric. The amazing orgasm that can last for minutes and occur repeatedly in a session.

Also just getting my hole flooded. Grrrooof.

• Like 1

I love presenting my hole and having it fingers to check it's ready for cock. Especially in a club like last night when I was bending over sucking a guy's cock with my hole on display and available.  Then when the top - who I might not see- positions his cock and enters me. I then love the rhythm between the top thrusting forward and me moving my arse back. I love to tell tops I want their loads and then getting them in my hole. After which I thank the top and look for more cock. Yes, you're right. I'm a slut. The best thing about being a bottom is everything. 

I like the feeling of being dominated, controlled, and used. Like the only reason I exist is to be fucked. And when he finally cums,I've full filled my purpose in life.  I'm always looking for someone who can take me from submission, past endurance, and into surrender.

My favorite part is right before my top pumps his seed in me the moaning and grunts followed by the pulsating cock deep in me. I also love the way they treat me like a whore or a plaything, something lesser or beneath them. It reminds me of calling to bring men pleasure. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 7:53 PM, Mulehole said:

I like the feeling of being dominated, controlled, and used. Like the only reason I exist is to be fucked. And when he finally cums,I've full filled my purpose in life.  I'm always looking for someone who can take me from submission, past endurance, and into surrender.

Me too.  Love a top who just is using my mouth and ass to get their dick off and somewhere to dump their loads.  Sometimes a totally silent top, like he's masturbating but inside my hole, I don't exist I'm just an object.  Cumming, wiping their dick on me, walking away.  Their BF, friend or another stranger jumping into my used hole is even better right after the first guy

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 12:52 AM, punaman said:

that first sweet thrust into my hole and then feeling him shooting his hot load into me deep

Same here, yet I emphasize, that initial thrust into my ass, and that first feeling of penetration. Painful at first, then gratifying shortly after; I find myself getting hard, and beginning to drip pre-cum, at this point.

Firstly, the anticipation. Then the positioning - chest firmly pressed against the bed/ground/whatever - ass in the air, hole exposed, waiting for the initial touch of the top's dick against my waiting fuckhole. Maybe a period of rimming increasing the desire, then the first touch of skin on skin as his knob end toys with my cunt. This is followed by the first slow thrust as my hole opens to receive his cock and then the feeling as it tightens round his dick. The power behind his fucking increases. I can feel the head of his cock probing deep inside me. I know he is completely buried in my hole as I can feel his pubes rubbing against me. I submit willingly enjoying his every thrust until I recognise the increase in speed and power that indicates he is about unload his seed inside me. The satisfaction of knowing I have been bred and seeded ends with him withdrawing his cock from my hole and my gratefully cleaning it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2