Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

Favorite parts are… feeling the ridge of his cock head slip past my sphincter, especially if I’m on my knees, face down, and if he tied my hands behind my back, because that forces my body into an arch that’s going to hurt me more and give him more pleasure.

My other favorite is when he pushes me flat down, with his body, so that his entire weight is on me, sweating on me, while he’s about to proceed with his Insemination.

Hmmm the moment I feel his cock pressing against my asshole, it's the point of no return, when I tell myself "I am about to get fucked" . Also, love hearing him grunting of pleasure and his sweat dripping on my skin while fucking me. 

I know I've already answered earlier in the thread, but I have another favourite point to mention:  I call it "riding the wave"

This is the point during sex where you've gotten past the initial insertion/penetraion, and aren't at the point of my top's load starting to make it's way through the necessary plumbing to ejaculate.  It's where both of us are just enjoying the feeling of one another - the noises are natural, the pacing just flows (and can speed up and slow down as necessary).  It's this part of sex that makes the sense of impending ejaculation all the more rewarding.

What's been putting me off of some hook-ups and group parties lately is this almost-extreme focus on the top's orgasm.  I mean, let's not get it twisted - I love getting bred just as much as everyone else here - but I want my top to know that I'm interested in ALL he has to offer me, and his cum is just the icing on the cake, pun intended.  This notion of me wanting his load after he's barely given a scant number of thrusts can put my fucker under this pressure to perform - and that overthinking it actually means I DON'T get bred in the end, or the top has to pull out to wank his load out versus letting it happen the natural way.  Honestly, if my top guy knows how to fuck me well, I couldn't care less whether he lasts 2 minutes or 2 hours; I want BOTH of us to feel like we've gotten what we wanted out of the session afterwards.

Edited by LetsPOZBreed
Dumb me hit the button too early
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2022 at 8:06 AM, 90PercentStr8 said:

I also love that initial penetrarion, when it feels like the guys cock kind of pops into my ass. I am kind of tight, and sometimes it's can be hit or miss. When I feel that feeling, and he says I am in, I know pleasure  awaits.

I have to change this; it's really when that sensation starts to build in my cock, where I am not sure if I am going to shoot my load, hands free, or piss

• 4 months later...

Love as the tops cock head pops inside on the first push , then the subsequent strokes leading up to deep penetration and rough use of my hole . And finally his explosion of seed in me . Than the ATM cleaning of his cock  . Heaven on earth!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1