Are Holidays Breeding Days?

ErosWired

Independence Day (July 4) is coming up in the United States, on a Thursday. I usually do my hotel slutting on Thursdays - more guys seem to want to breed me on Thursdays, I don’t know why - but I’m uncertain whether it’s worth going out on the night of a big holiday long-weekend. Are men going to be too busy with family/friends/parties to think about finding some ass, or will the festivities bring them out into the open and make it more likely? This holiday in particular is going to play hell with early evening fucking because fireworks - but then, fireworks may keep some of them out after bedtime...

As a rule, regardless of the specific holiday, would you say you’re more likely, or less likely, to look for bareback play on a holiday?

• Like 2

Maybe on Thanksgiving or Christmas, guys are preoccupied with holiday commitments.  Not the others.  The urge to breed and get bred are strong, regardless of the day.

31 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Maybe on Thanksgiving or Christmas, guys are preoccupied with holiday commitments.  Not the others.  The urge to breed and get bred are strong, regardless of the day.

An interesting topic with several variables. I wasn't inclined to taunt The Man Upstairs this past Easter. My policy is to just make-up for lost-action holidays, an attainable goal.

4 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

An interesting topic with several variables. I wasn't inclined to taunt The Man Upstairs this past Easter. My policy is to just make-up for lost-action holidays, an attainable goal.

Well, maybe Easter too. 😀. Not 4th of July though!  That’s not really a holiday like the others.  By the way, I don’t skip getting fucked and bred on any holidays.

12 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Well, maybe Easter too. 😀. Not 4th of July though!  That’s not really a holiday like the others.  By the way, I don’t skip getting fucked and bred on any holidays.

Your last sentence is useful info Boy, a determined btm that's gonna get knocked-up.

8 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Your last sentence is useful info Boy, a determined btm that's gonna get knocked-up.

Come celebrate with me.😍

I find in the UK it varies from holiday to holiday, and is quite weather dependent.  New Year’s Day is always good- nothing like a hangover horn to bring out the guys.  Bank holiday Mondays can also be good, unless it’s sunny, and then everyone’s doing the BBQ thing.  But Christmas- forget it.

• Like 1