• I like boys to drink my piss
    • I like to piss on boys.
    • I like to drink piss.
    • I like to be pissed on
    • Piss doesn't do it for me.
    • I'm indifferent to piss.
    • Y'all needJesus.

Guest sydbtm

A few guys have pissed up my ass and I absolutely love it. They were both long term fuck buddies so it was a repeat thing, and it's always felt like an act of intimacy for me - I loved laying in bed with them feeling and hearing my stomach gurgle as their piss moves around. And while it never happened, one of them and I talked about me drinking his piss because I've always wanted to try it but again it feels like an intimacy thing again (not something I'd just do with anyone). We planned to do that the last time we got together before he moved away as a sort of 'special goodbye' but it didn't happen.

And a few times I've hooked up with guys who weren't into most aspects of watersports but enjoyed pissing on me other in the shower.

Totally in. Even had to decline a contact recently when the 'pig' said he won't do any. Waste of mofo time. Not like he was tagging totally vanilla either.

You want to call yourself a pig - prove it and do it. All of it.

It's not you getting off on me (you're a fantasist and a lousy lay hiding behind a keyboard), it's two people getting off on each other. And if I am in the mood for it - you'll be getting it.

PS - Y'all needJesus - that was funny! Must be a baptism adaptation of desire and saving.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sydbtm said:

A few guys have pissed up my ass and I absolutely love it. They were both long term fuck buddies so it was a repeat thing, and it's always felt like an act of intimacy for me - I loved laying in bed with them feeling and hearing my stomach gurgle as their piss moves around. And while it never happened, one of them and I talked about me drinking his piss because I've always wanted to try it but again it feels like an intimacy thing again (not something I'd just do with anyone). We planned to do that the last time we got together before he moved away as a sort of 'special goodbye' but it didn't happen.

And a few times I've hooked up with guys who weren't into most aspects of watersports but enjoyed pissing on me other in the shower.

Am I the only one who thinks not having "being pissed in" and "pissing in" options is strange?

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Am I the only one who thinks not having "being pissed in" and "pissing in" options is strange?

First thing i noticed.  i've never drunk piss, but have been pissed on and had it up my ass many times.  For me, i value a Mans piss almost as much as His cum.  For me, psychologically, it's all tied together.  His body made it, i want Him to put it in me.  i especially want it up the ass because it goes straight to the colon where the body absorbs most of its fluid.  We all fantasize about DNA being absorbed with cum, but absorbing a Tops piss when He breeds with it is a fact.

The first time a Top FB pissed in me, He just did it without asking, He knew me and we had a bond of trust (an awesome place to be). He regularly bred me anonymously, me naked and face down on my bed. This time after cumming, instead of pulling out, i felt His body relax. After a few, His cock twitched and i started to feel a warm fullness inside and realized what He was doing. i was startled and tensed up, but He knew just what to do, He held me with HIs full weight on top of me, and whispered in my ear that He was making me His piss slut. i immediately relaxed and got totally turned on. When He was done, He plugged me and locked the plug in with a chastity belt and left. He texted me several hours later to tell me where the key was, but by that time i'd absorbed quite a bit.  When i urinated, the first thing i smelled was His piss, it was obvious, distinct.  It's literal impregnation... obviously not a baby, but the Top is impregnating the bottom with something He made with His body, it's fucking awesome.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

The first time a Top FB pissed in me, He just did it without asking, He knew me and we had a bond of trust (an awesome place to be). He regularly bred me anonymously, me naked and face down on my bed. This time after cumming, instead of pulling out, i felt His body relax. After a few, His cock twitched and i started to feel a warm fullness inside and realized what He was doing. i was startled and tensed up, but He knew just what to do, He held me with HIs full weight on top of me, and whispered in my ear that He was making me His piss slut. i immediately relaxed and got totally turned on. When He was done, He plugged me and locked the plug in with a chastity belt and left. He texted me several hours later to tell me where the key was, but by that time i'd absorbed quite a bit.  When i urinated, the first thing i smelled was His piss, it was obvious, distinct.  It's literal impregnation... obviously not a baby, but the Top is impregnating the bottom with something He made with His body, it's fucking awesome.

So hot! It's my dream to have someone pee in my ass and then plug me so I can keep it there until he says I can let it go.  

Did any come out of your butt at all, or did it all get absorbed? I'm so horny just thinking about this. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, backdoorjimmy said:

So hot! It's my dream to have someone pee in my ass and then plug me so I can keep it there until he says I can let it go.  

Did any come out of your butt at all, or did it all get absorbed? I'm so horny just thinking about this. 

He pissed a lot, so yeah, there was plenty that came out of my hole... but i also obviously absorbed a lot.  it's not a problem for me to hold a guys piss in, i suspect i have a pretty severe sigmoid curve? idk why, but holding a guys piss in me comes pretty naturally (which i love). A Guy stealth pissed in me on two occasions at an ABS and i didn't even realize it till later after getting home and evacuating... both times it was a surprise and i had to piece together in my mind who had done it. He had bred me through a glory hole and was really good at stealth pissing a pussy, did it with little pauses while fucking. He didn't piss a lot, which i think is why i didn't notice, it was spurts of piss over the course of the fuck. The first time He did it, two other guys bred me after before i left to go home and i still didn't notice.  i have to be careful when cleaning out because i tend to trap water, but the added benefit is, i trap piss too. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

First thing i noticed.  i've never drunk piss, but have been pissed on and had it up my ass many times.  For me, i value a Mans piss almost as much as His cum.  For me, psychologically, it's all tied together.  His body made it, i want Him to put it in me.  i especially want it up the ass because it goes straight to the colon where the body absorbs most of its fluid.  We all fantasize about DNA being absorbed with cum, but absorbing a Tops piss when He breeds with it is a fact.

I feel the same. 

The first and only time a top pissed inside my cunt he did it without asking also. This is the 9+" dom black guy who fucks me missionary for a long time, cums a lot, and stays hard. He's also the guy who fucks into the sigmoid and cums up there so I don't see his cum, I lust feel it. It was at the end of a 4.5 hour session and he'd fucked me deep and powerfully. I know when he does because he starts to hurt me. Stretching my rectum out into the second ring gets me moaning and panting with the effort. He softly says into my ear "Shhhhh. Take cock." over and over in his deep voice until I calm and my cunt flowers onto his knob. He came powerfully into my deep cunt and held himself there. He held me in that position, re-settling his arms to hold me tight to him. That's when I felt him begin to fill my cunt with his hot piss. He flushed all the seed in his cock into my cunt and marked me at the same time. I fucking loved it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

The first and only time a top pissed inside my cunt he did it without asking also. This is the 9+" dom black guy who fucks me missionary for a long time, cums a lot, and stays hard. He's also the guy who fucks into the sigmoid and cums up there so I don't see his cum, I lust feel it. It was at the end of a 4.5 hour session and he'd fucked me deep and powerfully. I know when he does because he starts to hurt me. Stretching my rectum out into the second ring gets me moaning and panting with the effort. He softly says into my ear "Shhhhh. Take cock." over and over in his deep voice until I calm and my cunt flowers onto his knob. He came powerfully into my deep cunt and held himself there. He held me in that position, re-settling his arms to hold me tight to him. That's when I felt him begin to fill my cunt with his hot piss. He flushed all the seed in his cock into my cunt and marked me at the same time. I fucking loved it.

Wow! this is sweet, my kinda Dom.  So many in the D/s community are into bullying force, and that's cool with me if that's the way they want/need it, but i don't respond well to bullies or force at all, i have an almost wild animal response. A Dom who grooms and seduces me is the most powerful thing i have ever experienced, whispering in my ear is extremely effective, can totally disarm me. i fucking love how this Dom used and almost hypnotic approach to subjugating you. Fucking awesome.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Wow! this is sweet, my kinda Dom.  So many in the D/s community are into bullying force, and that's cool with me if that's the way they want/need it, but i don't respond well to bullies or force at all, i have an almost wild animal response. A Dom who grooms and seduces me is the most powerful thing i have ever experienced, whispering in my ear is extremely effective, can totally disarm me. i fucking love how this Dom used and almost hypnotic approach to subjugating you. Fucking awesome.

Yeah, he likes his way. If I try to press away from him when he's opening me, he moves my arms and legs so I can't. That he gentles me to get my submission but fucks me deep and hard fucks with my head in the best way. I so want to be good for him. The most compliant hole he uses.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 9:06 AM, tallslenderguy said:

I’ve never done it but that’s exactly how i see it. Would love to be filled up like that

• 2 months later...

I'm really into WS, being pissed on by a one person or a group, drink directly from the tap not losing a drop or my fav, piss up my hole, filling me up and then piss fucked! 

my first time was with my first bf, we were into exploration and one of the times he was in me he told me he had to take a piss and i just to him to let go, i wasn't even thinking about it, just went with the flow (LOL) 

never looked back since! 

• Like 2