Does it matter how the bottom presents?

backdoorjimmy

Does it matter how a bottom presents on the outside? When I'm having sex I feel really feminine and there are a lot of times when I have feminine feelings during the day. But I don't really present as a feminine guy. I actually present as a dirty boy. Not unwashed or gross but I like to have a stinky ass and I like to smell a little bit like pee. It turns me on when I know other people can pick up on my scents.

When I'm around my bf I clean up for him because he showers everyday and washes up before we see each other. But if I'm slutting it up I want my butt to have a nice strong scent and I want to have some pee dribble into my pants and dry out. I won't shower in the morning if i know I'm going to cruise on grindr. I don't always have a problem getting laid like that but I've had some guys on grindr block me when I let them know that I'm going to smell like butthole and pee.

Is it a turnoff for you if a guy has a strong butt smell? Are clean feminine bottoms more attractive?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's an opinion for you.

I think it's an acquired taste to broadcast shades of 'dirty' in sparkling shadeless fagdom of late. I don't look for fems personally, and usually skip the most flamboyant ones I encounter in play regardless of presentation. Dirty and fem is an entirely wrong combo for me. 

I'd rather have a clean bottom to play with that can go with a bit of a suggestion farther and farther into dirty working up some sweat. Adds the range of enjoyment, to drag a clean appearance boy lower and lower to some level of piggishness. If it smells then - it's only proper, showing the mileage and fun had as proof.

But Grindr people are wonky. I've see similar reaction all over the apps, even on here. As soon as you try to pull them onto something more fun than vanilla that would let you rinse and repeat - frequently ghosted or blocked or disappeared. And as proper fantasists that's the way they should go back to their glass castles and rosy rainbow glasses. Pity you end up spending time on that.

As to your question, I like a slut when I see one, with or without a smell. And after having had many a major raunch experience, your butt can't be much worse anyway. But a clean masc slut is still better for me.

3 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Does it matter how a bottom presents on the outside? When I'm having sex I feel really feminine and there are a lot of times when I have feminine feelings during the day. But I don't really present as a feminine guy. I actually present as a dirty boy. Not unwashed or gross but I like to have a stinky ass and I like to smell a little bit like pee. It turns me on when I know other people can pick up on my scents.

When I'm around my bf I clean up for him because he showers everyday and washes up before we see each other. But if I'm slutting it up I want my butt to have a nice strong scent and I want to have some pee dribble into my pants and dry out. I won't shower in the morning if i know I'm going to cruise on grindr. I don't always have a problem getting laid like that but I've had some guys on grindr block me when I let them know that I'm going to smell like butthole and pee.

Is it a turnoff for you if a guy has a strong butt smell? Are clean feminine bottoms more attractive?

It’s phermones as well as a badge of a certain nonconformist attitude and the honesty of being a guy with no apologies. What you describe is ideal in my well thumbed book

• Like 1

If I’m in the bedroom or spending  the night with a guy I like soap and clean ,however most of my sex is opportunistic ie crushing or Grindr I’m not so picky.if I’ve got the horn and fancy a guy I’ll fuck him.  

12 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

It’s phermones as well as a badge of a certain nonconformist attitude and the honesty of being a guy with no apologies. What you describe is ideal in my well thumbed book

Yep, it's the strong smell that comes from the butt that makes me so horny. It reminds me of pennies and butt stink. When I can smell it coming from my own body then I know other people can smell it too. 

I love putting my nose in a guys crack and all over his balls when the stink is nice and strong. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Davidc said:

If I’m in the bedroom or spending  the night with a guy I like soap and clean ,however most of my sex is opportunistic ie crushing or Grindr I’m not so picky.if I’ve got the horn and fancy a guy I’ll fuck him.  

Would you eat a guy out if his butt was ripe? Or just fuck him?

13 hours ago, skinster said:

I think it's an acquired taste to broadcast shades of 'dirty' in sparkling shadeless fagdom of late. I don't look for fems personally, and usually skip the most flamboyant ones I encounter in play regardless of presentation. Dirty and fem is an entirely wrong combo for me. 

I'd rather have a clean bottom to play with that can go with a bit of a suggestion farther and farther into dirty working up some sweat. Adds the range of enjoyment, to drag a clean appearance boy lower and lower to some level of piggishness. If it smells then - it's only proper, showing the mileage and fun had as proof.

Thanks.

I wouldn't say I come across as feminine on the outside, it's just how I feel sometimes. As in, I feel submissive to guys who I think are stronger and manlier than me, but I can also help you dig a ditch. I don't have muscles or a hairy chest, and I can't grow any chest hair, but I don't mind cleaning the gutters or helping you change a tire. I have a small dick and get tingles in my ass when I see a hot stud, but I'm also a pig and love to sniff and lick dirty buttholes and arm pitts. I want my bf to take charge of me in the bedroom and even hold doors and pull out chairs for me, but you can call me if you need your lawn mowed. It's normal for me to skip a shower and enjoy the way my crotch and my crack smells, but I still want to snuggle and makeout with my man. 

Idk, maybe I'm overthinking it.

@backdoorjimmy - If you spend your time trying to be someone who appeals to every man, you will fail, and at the end of the day you won’t even recognize yourself. It’s impossible to please every taste. If you are one of those guys who is a social chameleon, you might be able to adapt somewhat to a wider range of male expectations, but such persons run the risk of seeming shallow. (I realize that may not matter for a hookup fuck, but personally, I want a Top to know he can dive deep into me. ;) )

It’s better to be confidently yourself, because self-confidence is always sexy. If odors do it for you, then they’ll attract kindred spirits - just maybe don’t go crazy with that. All things in moderation.

In terms of how you present in text ads and profiles, possibly be less specific, and don’t use words that conjure uncleanliness, like “dirty” and “pee”. Try using language like “Love strong man smells - odors a huge turn-on.” If I read that I would not only assume that the person in the profile would expect me to have such odors, but that he would have them too.

• Like 1