being used by the public

So back when craigslist was a thing I was in a relationship with a guy that is dom/sun.  more give then take in the sex dept.  we live together and one day he bought  mini van.  We didn't need it but he bought it and worked on it. 

one night he takes me to garage and tells me to get naked.  Nothing new but the back of the mini van is open and for the first time i see that he has added stocks in the van to keep my head, wrists ankles in place.  He locks me in place and drives the van out of the garage.  Windows are tinted now but its still weird to be locked up naked in the back of a van on all fours.  We drive for a while and pull up to a house.  he backs the van into the drive way and opens the back door.  It's about midnight at this point.  After a few minutes a guy comes out of the house after i assume my boyfriend texted him and gets in the back of the van with me.  

a few minutes later this random guy is fucking me silly and then cums in my ass.  zips up and leaves. 

And for the next six hours we traveled around to different houses, meeting up with guys that were apparently contacting my boyfriend through craigslist.  i got 20 loads that night.  

Towards the end it was getting late or early depending on you see things and my boyfriend takes us to the gay section of the city and finds a darker street and just opens the door.  

had a few guys walk by and just look.  but a couple of randoms came up and fucked me like that.  

And thus began a tradition of Friday night bare ass deliveries to guys.  never less than at least 10 loads in me by the end.  and always offered up at the end of the night light a side walk hot dog after the bars.  

• Like 24
  • Upvote 15

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...