Ironic ads on BBRT

AirmaxUK

29 minutes ago, nightkat89 said:

I love the site and what it stands for, but I’ve gotten NO action from it and I’ve been chasing for a while. It makes me sad

Each of the apps/sites seem to be more or less popular in different cities, and gravitate towards unique cultures in each region.  Seems that I’ve seen more trans folk on Grindr and Sniffies in most cities in CA.  BBRT tends to skew kinkier/raunchier/rougher.  NKP is more chem-centric.  A4A more “down low” and “discrete” (but just as nasty as BBRT).  Scruff skews more muscle/stand & model and less hook up. 

2 minutes ago, PlayfulPup said:

Each of the apps/sites seem to be more or less popular in different cities, and gravitate towards unique cultures in each region.  Seems that I’ve seen more trans folk on Grindr and Sniffies in most cities in CA.  BBRT tends to skew kinkier/raunchier/rougher.  NKP is more chem-centric.  A4A more “down low” and “discrete” (but just as nasty as BBRT).  Scruff skews more muscle/stand & model and less hook up. 

I just want to be a cumdump and used and I’m on multiple sites with no luck.

On 6/23/2019 at 11:09 AM, CCbttm said:

I notice there are guys on every site that claim to want anon but request face pics. I can understand a body or cock pic, but even then that's cutting back the anon part a bit I suppose. I dont understand why you'd need to see a tops face if you're just being a cumdump and a hole, a lot of hookups I havent even had to look in the face, i probably wouldn't recognize them in public.

Yeah I never request face pics from anybody. I do request dick pics though because it excites me to see what ive got coming my way. 

for me when i'm in the "anon mood" i have a special profile on BBRT that has my ass & body only. Will say blindfold on, door unlocked looking to get loaded up or something like that. With anon it's all about the unknown & what might come with that. Let's face it if you want anon sex you just want the dick, not a long term relationship where you hold hands on the beach. It's about being used as a fuckhole & getting off on the unknown, maybe it's a hot guy or a nasty homeless guy with an Obama phone. You have no idea & that's what makes it hot.

Just now, verbalBTTM said:

for me when i'm in the "anon mood" i have a special profile on BBRT that has my ass & body only. Will say blindfold on, door unlocked looking to get loaded up or something like that. With anon it's all about the unknown & what might come with that. Let's face it if you want anon sex you just want the dick, not a long term relationship where you hold hands on the beach. It's about being used as a fuckhole & getting off on the unknown, maybe it's a hot guy or a nasty homeless guy with an Obama phone. You have no idea & that's what makes it hot.

Indeed. It could even be a Trump supporter, although you'd figure that out because he'd last six seconds and you'd barely feel anything, and your wallet would end up missing.

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

Just now, BootmanLA said:

Indeed. It could even be a Trump supporter, although you'd figure that out because he'd last six seconds and you'd barely feel anything, and your wallet would end up missing.

just have to be honest here, have a MAGA bi guy that comes over and fucks me good. No hat or anything, just a conservative who likes a guy milking his cock as he likes. We don't really talk politics or much at all, but i noticed his bumper sticker as he parks his car outside. i'd rate him as one of my better tops, fucks like a machine, breeds me like an animal & verbally degrades me the way i like. Never had a meet-up that was under 30 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2019 at 11:37 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

Just saw the following and it amused me:

"Looking for anon raw. I will be blindfolded on all fours. <...> I will need to see a clear face and body pic first."

Any other amusing missives from the world of BBRT ads?

A.x

my favourite was a guy who talked it up for  months  and  when I was in his city, he came to the hotel with condoms just because it was right...  and there ended the action to  the cries of 'but  I have a huge  cock'. My other favourite is  'blank profiles will be ignored' from a blank  profile... 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, misneach said:

My other favourite is  'blank profiles will be ignored' from a blank  profile... 

Yes! ...or "profiles without face pic ignored" from one without any pics...

Also what's with guys in their 20's who have "Only interested in guys my own age" on their profile and then message me (in my 40's)...? 

So much of it is funny and ironic.  One of my favs has to the guys who describe themselves as "no limits" to only start listing qualifiers, like below a certain age, or body type, that are all effectively limits.  Others have mentioned one of my other favorites, which is the tops whose main photo is a shot of their ass or bottoms whose main photo is a shot of their cock.  I love anon and have been doing it for years, so when I read someone doing anon asking to see body shots or face pics, I laugh.  The whole draw of anon for tops is the complete lack of exchange of any photos.

• Haha 1