Ironic ads on BBRT

AirmaxUK

7 hours ago, scott0882 said:

No, I mean a bottom that is on the husky/chubby side who are only into skinny to average build tops. 

I think it's not an ironic statement in the same sense as "asking for blindfold anon, but insisting on pics". These people are expressing a preference - there's no unwritten rule about skinny guys should only like skinny guys and bears only like bears. There's a whole bear 'chaser' thing where non-bears like bears... As someone who probably qualifies for the bear tag in most people's eyes (although it's not a label I like), I like all sorts, and sometimes a skinny runt is just what I need. 

57 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

I’ve reached the age where all I ask is that he can stand unaided and has most of his own teeth...

I'm sure you fare far better than that! 😉

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

I offer a couple of other possibilities — The guy might want to know if X has a profile on the site; he has no interest in hooking up so he doesn’t deal with the profile. The other possibility is that he was drunk, stoned, tweaked, whatever when he created the profile (or someone dared him to do it), but had no interest in hooking up (and still doesn’t). And these two possibilities aren’t mutually exclusive.

I would still say that neither of those added possibilities would be a reason to judge the offender any less harshly.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, RawPlug said:

...and has most of his own teeth...

I've seen many ads touting the advantages of gum jobs. And I know someone personally who has said something about his prowess in giving them to me. I believe he was around 50 at the time, possibly younger. Can't recall whether I ever took him up on it - that was 20 years ago now. He and his hubby are a delightful and piggy couple, still going strong last I checked - really nice and also quite sexy guys.

10 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

I've seen many ads touting the advantages of gum jobs. And I know someone personally who has said something about his prowess in giving them to me. I believe he was around 50 at the time, possibly younger. Can't recall whether I ever took him up on it - that was 20 years ago now. He and his hubby are a delightful and piggy couple, still going strong last I checked - really nice and also quite sexy guys.

A gum job had been on my bucket list for years. 

13 hours ago, scott0882 said:

No, I mean a bottom that is on the husky/chubby side who are only into skinny to average build tops. 

I really don’t find that to be outrageous. Not everyone of a certain body type should be expected to limit themselves to a similar body type. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/13/2019 at 6:05 PM, blondy said:

Bottoms who say "Yes" to "Give Loads Anal" ... I'd have thought that's the definition of a Versatile (or Versatile Bottom).

True bottoms have "No" against "Give Loads Anal" :) 

Mine looks like:

Take Loads Anal:  Yes 
Give Loads Anal:  No
Take Loads Oral:  Yes 
Give Loads Oral:  No
When:  Weekdays
Where:  Your Place
Drug Use: You Can
Body Hair: Some Hair
Sexuality: Bisexual
Smoking: No
Your Status: Positive Okay    My Status:  Negative
Cock, Position: Small/Cut | Bottom

3 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

I recall going to The Boots in Antwerp once - it was their "Yellow Facts" party - there was a guy in total coverage rubber chained to the urinals kneeling on the floor  - the only thing open was a hole around his mouth - and I'm guessing some pepper pot holes at the eyes but you couldn't really see them. Alost 100% coverage. Anyway he was dead keen on sucking guys off and drinking their piss.  I thought it was quite horny so obliged - first piss then BJ... but the BJ was incredible - probably the best I've ever had. He finished me off early - I would have normally been annoyed as it finished the night for me, but it was really good. Downstairs in the bar he removed his hood - this guy was well into his 70s and had not a single tooth remaining. Which explained the awesome BJ. I thanked him and bought him a bottle of Jupiler to suck on... 

18 hours ago, RawPlug said:

I’ve reached the age where all I ask is that he can stand unaided and has most of his own teeth...

We call it the 80-90-100 plan.  He should have 80% of his hair and teeth, be a minimum of 90 years old, and you get 100% of his estate.

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/14/2019 at 7:15 AM, Guygonebad said:

Have seen many like @BlackDude says above.  Ad says Anonymous, take all cocks, then comes the list of requirements...jeez!

Here is a recent one: ”...NSA, easy access room, naked and ready, dark room, totally anonymous, text me xxx so I know you’re real...”

I think that's to weed out the timewasters and the cops. " .... so that I know you're real ... " may also be posted by a teen.

Edited by takingdeepanal

Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/15/2019 at 1:31 PM, travelingbi said:

He only wanted guys that were neg. He specifically stated "No undetectable guys. Just a preference." 

At the very least, he's uneducated.

Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/27/2020 at 7:52 PM, PlayfulPup said:

Sometimes I take screen snapshots because they confuse/amuse me so much.

B8DB08FC-7718-4ECC-BE22-1216C69D3812.png

D0488BB6-EB1A-4098-A2C8-FDB1AA82F8AA.png

I couldn't see too much wrong with the grindr ad. After all, he mentioned that he was verstop. Is there something I'm missing?

On 7/27/2020 at 11:30 PM, ErosWired said:

With the last guy, who is fixated on the spotlessness of everyone else’s house, you have to wonder how piggy his pig play and how splashy his watersports actually get.

He might be a non-smoker.

I can get piggy with the most of depraved of them, but a messy home shows that they might also let standards slip in certain forms of play that demand 100% hygienic practices.