Can’t stop taking loads

Jargam

So I just moved to Las Vegas about 2 months ago. I’d already began my journey of being a bb bottom before I moved. Ever since I’ve moved however it just seems like I can’t get enough raw cock. It’s all I think about & I’ve had at least 30-40 partners since I moved. Anybody else have this problem once they start taking loads? Is it also bad that I don’t really care if I get std’s? To be honest as long as I get my nut that’s all I care about. I’m only 23 but I can’t get enough of guys that are in their 30’s & 40’s. Can anybody else relate? 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I absolutely relate! The first time I had a guy's hard penis in me I was hooked. Every year I have hundreds of sex partners as a result, with 2018 being a personal best on a  level I didn't think possible til I went to work in the sex industry and discovered it is real and possible. My need to for taking cocks in me is near insatiable and I look for group use opportunities above all else because I love being watched while get used and passed around. This is just the start of your journey. In a year or two you will look back on this moment and realize the total pig sex addict you have become and then go out and seek more. It is a great way to live as a male. Embrace it!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I became a total cum dump bottom 4 or 5 years ago, but once I started and let my inhibitions down I can totally relate to what you are feeling. As you move in this journey, soon you wonts have age ranges or looks, etc. you will want any cock in you and know your role is to please top men. It’s wonderful!

• Upvote 1

Just keep on taking as many loads you can, I fuck and shoot my load in as many ass holes I can, lets just enjoy our piggy life and fuck like pigs! My cock have control over my life, I think with my cock and I fucking love it ;) 

47 minutes ago, PozBastard said:

Just keep on taking as many loads you can, I fuck and shoot my load in as many ass holes I can, lets just enjoy our piggy life and fuck like pigs! My cock have control over my life, I think with my cock and I fucking love it ;) 

Me too. Love this. The Brotherhood has reprogrammed me to be a life-support system for Poz seed. We become related and connected as vessels for each other

Yes, most of us who have decided to go raw can relate to that. And you'll soon be less worried if they don't fit your ideal "type" as long as they're hard and can fuck. You just want the pleasure of being fucked and filled and tops getting off fucking you and loading you with their DNA, why deny yourself that carnal pleasure and the pleasure it gives not just you but also to others? Life in general places far too many moral restrictions on our lives as it is. Nobody gets hurt, nobody is forced into it, and nobody would think it's anything more than sex and filling a need by both parties. And as for the risk of STI's, the desire to serve tops and take their seed with no limits and the pleasure it already gives you will soon overide any concerns. So embrace being a slut, take pleasure in it, and enjoy casual raw sex with no guilt or shame, you most definitely ain't alone. 

Guest BreedMeInVegas

As a bottom living in Las Vegas for 9 years. I'd say don't question yourself, enjoy it because it's very difficult to find bareback tops here in town!

• 9 months later...
On 6/23/2019 at 6:24 PM, Jargam said:

So I just moved to Las Vegas about 2 months ago. I’d already began my journey of being a bb bottom before I moved. Ever since I’ve moved however it just seems like I can’t get enough raw cock. It’s all I think about & I’ve had at least 30-40 partners since I moved. Anybody else have this problem once they start taking loads? Is it also bad that I don’t really care if I get std’s? To be honest as long as I get my nut that’s all I care about. I’m only 23 but I can’t get enough of guys that are in their 30’s & 40’s. Can anybody else relate? 

Good faggot. That is how it is when pussyboys like you finally accept that they are cumdumps and start taking strangers loads regularly. More and more you will realise that it doesn't matter what the guys look like or how old they are, or their status, or race or height, weight, cocksize, whether thy are your "type". You need their raw cocks inside you and you crave their loads. You don't need respect, you need cum. You were born to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads. Yes you will get STDs but you will just have to get cleaned up now and then. lt's the price you pay for being a dirty whore.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1