Bred at a Bathhouse

JamieLong

It's been a couple of weeks since my last load. It was at Hawk's PDX, which is usually hit and miss unless it's CumUnion, but a cute guy in his mid twenties on Grindr had on his profile that he was there and taking cock, so I went. After checking in and stripping down I went around to find him. He was on one of the raised platforms there just jerking his cock alone, so I went up to him and we started kissing immediately. After a little bit he sucked me off for a while and then handed me a condom which kind of bummed me out, but I put it on and started fucking him doggy-style. After a while he pulled away and turned around and started kissing me some more. Another slender guy, maybe late twenties, walked up and started rubbing the guy's chest. I moved out of the way and they started making out as well. The new guy started lining his cock up with the cute guy's hole until he was stopped and given a condom. I could tell that he was disappointed like I was, but he put it on anyway and fucked the bottom until the bottom jerked himself off onto his chest. After that the bottom got up and went to the shsowers. The new guy hadn't got off yet, so I leaned close to him and whispered that he could fuck me bareback if he wanted. He nodded in agreement, took the condom off, and I got on all fours in front of him and he slid a nice 6 inch bare cock into my ass and started fucking away. As he was fucking me I leaned back to him and told him to make sure to cum in my ass. He smiled and nodded. 5 minutes later my hole was filled with a strangers cum, and I was a happy boy.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3