Gangbang / Group Preparation?

BBUK

Got my first gangbang / group coming up and am wondering how to prepare for it?

I've had threesomes before and have been ok with just normal douching. But this will be fun over a longer period and want to be clean throughout.

Any tips on how to prepare?

I don't eat within 8 hours of play time. I take a good hour or so to hose out fully. If you google images "how to clean your ass before anal sex" a two part pic set guide will come up in the results. Use it. During the hose out process I also ride my huge toys to ensure I am deep cleaning properly. I schedule it to finish at least a full hour before I am going to play so my hole has time to rest after the work of emptying so much. 30 min before heavy play I pop a loperimide (Immodium) (I only do this for heavy FF play and the like) and then go at it like the pig I am.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I suppose it depends what’s involved in your planned gangbang.  I’ve never done a deep clean like MuscledHorse describes above, but then I’ve never been fisted and don’t use large toys, so I haven’t found it necessary.  I find with ordinary rectal douching I can go for 4-5 hours at a sex club, and get pounded by many, many cocks with no real problem.  

Perhaps the best thing to do is not to overthink it.  We’re all different though, and if you think that a deep clean will give you the confidence you need, go for it.

• Like 1

Personally, when I know I'm going to a gangbang or big sex party, this is what I do:

I lay off eating anything for around 8-10 hours (similar to what's described above).  I was given this advice by a top buddy a long time ago, and it's worked like a charm since.

I try and set up a few hookups in the leading days.  Make sure my ass is comfortable getting fucked by an actual guy.  Toys are fine, but I'm the one controlling them at the end of the day; you have to at least try and get into a situation where you're at the mercy of a top man.  With gang fucks/groups, you don't always know what you're going to get, so best to be prepared to handle different fucking styles.  Honestly, I can't stress enough the importance of trying this out as well - I've been fucked at group parties where if a guy tried that one-on-one, I know I'd have trouble.

The day of, I start working myself with my dildo off and on throughout the day to train my ass to take it.  I'm fine cleaning out the usual way (douching); if you're not having meals for some time before, you should be okay with just that.  I just give myself enough time ahead of leaving to go out and make sure I'm definitely "cleaned" (water running clear, the whole thing).

• Upvote 1

clean out thoroughly and deeply several times. then fuck yourself with a big dildo (I use a 10 inch dildo, 6 around to warm up)then wait for like half an hour, and do it again.i always do that and never have any poopcidents. also the dildo is a good way to get deep lubed for the first few guys.once I have a few loads in me I usually don't need any more lube.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...