Cheating Bottoms and discreet online hookups

I recently started cheating and online hookups are hard. I want discretion and anon tops but every response wants too many pics and details any advice??? DC /Baltimore area 

May as well tell him now as the urge will only get stronger and once you start there is often no turning back. If you really feel the urge to get stray cock you will get it and nothing will stop you in the long term

• Downvote 1

yeah, what they said. Seriously. While I am a huge anti-monogamy advocate because it is not a Natural state for males to live in, It is also not fair to lie to another person and tell them you are going to be monogamous when you aren't. And know this, he WILL find out and he will be angry and hurt that you lied to him. Be honest and up front and talk to him about opening the relationship to play with others. Sex is an animal instinct that the Xian church has wrongly marketed as being synonymous with Love. It can be an expression of Love but it is not Love. The sooner males get past their confusing the dopamine high of a good fuck with the basis for a good relationship and all the insecurities born out of that situation, the faster we as males will be in fulfilling Emotional relationships that don't rest on a physical sexual foundation. There is a reason fewer str*'s are getting married and so many of those end in divorce or dating breakups.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:38 PM, HairyJake said:

I recently started cheating and online hookups are hard. I want discretion and anon tops but every response wants too many pics and details any advice??? DC /Baltimore area 

Ugh...same thing here in Dallas too. I dunno if they're pic collects wanting something for their spank bank or what. They just want one photo after another...hold up two fingers, three fingers, etc. Worse still, they usually ghost me. If they start asking for endless pics I move on...ain't got time for that! I find its easier just to cruise the gym and there's a couple places around town where younger Latino guys hang out looking. I drive through there and can usually find a guy who's good for a fuck.

I'm mostly a top and same in Philadelphia from bottoms. Chat forever, want pics and cell before committing  to meet. Fuck Im just trying to meet them at club philly, a bath house,  half the time.  I need discretion  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Only provide a non face pic.  If they see it and aren’t ready to hookup after that dump them, they’re not serious.  

It’s never easy to hookup as s Cheater so many tho ha can go wrong t, but the thrill is so fucking amazing it’s worth the risk!!

Be careful and smart! 

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas
On 6/24/2019 at 1:19 AM, Ozpig said:

May as well tell him now as the urge will only get stronger and once you start there is often no turning back. If you really feel the urge to get stray cock you will get it and nothing will stop you in the long term

That is so true about the urge. I’d played with guys before dating girls and was getting fucked on the side while dating my GF in HS. Every time just made it worse. I couldn’t get enough from buds so I’d start taking dick from random guys at the gym, the Target bathroom, a couple parks, guys off Craigslist. It would be all I would think of.