So my trip to the bathhouse last night did not get off to a good start... typical "miss" night with the guys that I'm not attracted to trying to touch me, kiss me and fuck me.... for as much of a whore that I am I do tend to be selective in whose cock receptacle I will be. I do not let overly gross looking men fuck me... regardless of cock size

I head straight to the steam room knowing it's a guarantee to get some cock. At least there I'm blinded by the steam and a cock is simply just a cock! I was disappointed by the selection of dick available as none were big enough to gag me and choke me. Nonetheless I got down on my knees and offered my faggot throat to any dick that was willing to use me....

There was a older male probably in his 50's about 300+ hard big belly real straight dad type looking... he had sucked me off in the dry sauna.... he whipped his cock out and i proceeded to take him down all the way down to the base with his balls resting on my chin... it's then that I discovered that he was a very dom.... shoving his fingers in my mouth, telling me what a good cocksucking whore i was and how talented I was at displaying my love of cock

He motioned for the guy sitting nearby to step up and use my throat and to "gag the fag".. it was a long approx 9 inch decent size in thickness cock.... Black dude too I may add... i turn into a bigger whore for a hot black guys cock.... had the dad, the black guy and some older white dude taking turns gagging me and forcing themselves unto me.... after feeling like passing out due to the high steam I went upstaris to the theather room and saw a muscle blond dude that I've played with before with a beautiful thick cock.. smooth soft body and total fan of using and fucking my throat... rubbing his ball sack in my face and ordering me to suck harder and making it known i can suck as hard as I want as it wont hurt him.... like a good whore who am I to say no.... I sucked this blond stud for about 30 minutes while there were approx 10 guys gathered around jerking off but all of them too much of a pussy to come close to get off using me.... mostly everyone there is afraid of rejection!

I then ran into of my favorite tops that while not muscled nor fat he is sort of a cub big build, light brown hair, goatee, real straight looking with a fucking hot thick cock that drives me nuts... he knows it too so he orders me to follow him to his room and I follow him like an eager whore knowing I will get some good thick cock down my hole!

I immediately get down to my knees and start working on his tool!! I look up and keep the head of his cock in my mouth and open which he knows it's an invitation for him to feed me his spit. He does.... I LOVE WHEN HE FEEDS ME HIS SPIT and I can mix it with mine and slobber it all over his 9 inch thick cock.

After about about 20 minutes of cock worship he tells me to get on the bed and show him my hole... i immediately get on the bed, on my back, spread my legs as wide as possible and show him my tight puckered hole that wont be tight at all when he is done with me....

He eats me out enough to get me wet and sloppy and proceeds to own my hole, pounding me, hands on my throat, choking me, slapping me and spitting all over my face which I beg him to continue doing! I love the feel of his spit covering my face all slimey knowing I must look like a piece of meat turns me on.... knowing I have his spit all over my face and I continue to beg for more until he cant spit anymore he continues to pound me, hurting me and stretching me out, shoving a few fingers in my hole while his thick cock is stretching me already! He gets a sinister smile on his face and asks me whose hole he is fucking.... he knows and I know the answer but it has to be confirmed... I tell him that he owns my hole and that's all i am... A FAGGOT HOLE TO PLEASURE HIS COCK..... he fucks me and rapes my hole tearing me up and leaving me so swollen inside that I find msyelf truly asking him to stop and trying to get away but he holds me tight and says NO YOU CAME INTO MY ROOM WHICH MEANS YOU ARE MINE AND YOUR HOLE IS MINE AND WE ARE NOT DONE UNTIL I SAY I'VE HAD ENOUGH he has me with my chest shoulders and face touching the bed, back arched and ass up in the air and there he is just drilling my fucking cunt while im crying begging him to stop but I know deep down in my head that i really do not want him to stop.. i want him to continue to rape me which he does until he has had enough, gives me his load and tells me to get the fuck out of his room since he no longer has use for me!

• Like 1