Sex positions for a large bottom

Ant4079

I am a 6 foot 2 chubby bottom, and my partner is a strict top. He has a thick 5 inch dick, but I have no confidence when it comes to sex anymore because of my weight. What positions would people recommend for easy penetration and pleasure, as my ass is quite large. I appreciate the help. 

I’m 5’7 and love to fuck big men.  The best position for the biggest guys is to go face down with a pillow or clothes under the pelvic area so the ass is slightly up.  The big bottom should be on the corner of the bed with both feet touching the floor and spread wide apart on either side of the edge.  It is a great position for mounting or finger insertion.  If you want to see your top fucking you, use a mirror. 

Edited by drscorpio
Removed external formatting to make more visible
  • Like 2

I would suggest doggy. The edge of the bed (or corner as suggested) may work well but that depends on the height of the bed and how tall the top is. Your ass may be positioned too low for the top to fuck you comfortably in a standing position. Maybe kneeling down on the bed, ass up face down, is better. That gives the top several options to penetrate. His legs between yours or not, he can spread his a bit so he is in the best position etc.. And you can indeed put pillows under you to raise your ass more. 

Missionary is nice as you can see the top's face but for larger guys it may be uncomfortable to be fucked in a missionary postion. Your legs or back may start to hurt if your legs are (kept) above your head (if you even manage) and your concentration goes to your uncomfortable position rather than enjoying the fuck. 

I am not very tall or large but big enough to prefer doggy. Or lie down on your belly with the top all over your body, but for deeper penetration doggy is better. I think at least 😉 

• Like 2

I agree with both previous posters about doggy... great on the 'corner' of a bed as well... allows for leg options (in between/outside).

Another possibility that is fun is to service his cock orally until he is rock hard and juicy, then sit down and take your time riding him.  You can straddle him and sit on it while looking one another right in the eyes - if you enjoy that kind of contact!!

Cheers

I'm a bigger guy and all bottom. My favorite position is doggy style, kneeling on the edge of the bed. Normally, in that position a top can get into me very deeply. 

• Like 1