First time barebacking revisited

ictscott

There have been a few threads in here asking about your first time barebacking. Mine first bareback experience – indeed my first fuck - came in 1981 at the Club Bath on West Ninth Street in Cleveland – long since closed for public pressure, urban renewal or name the reason. Club Bath was a great place. Three stories. Rooms on each level. A small playroom on the top floor. A huge orgy room in the basement. I went almost every Friday night after I got off work at 11 p.m. The place started hopping around midnight. Bath houses were happening places in the late ‘70s and early ‘80s.

One night in particular, I paid my fee, got a locker, stripped, grabbed a towel and headed for the steam bath. I loved the steam bath. A couple of minutes after I entered, a guy came in and stripped his towel off. He was in great shape, sandy blond hair and between his legs was a soft baseball bat. He sat on the level just above me. I looked over my shoulder. His cock started to twitch as he grabbed it a few times. It was at least 8 inches, with the greatest mushroom head I had ever seen, attached to big swinging balls. It was the most perfectly shaped cock I had ever laid eyes on – and truthfully, the best since.

I was a bit shy but pretty soon my hand moved to his leg and his balls, then his cock. He got hard. Really hard. My hand could wrap about two-thirds around the girth. I moved my lips to engulf the head. It was spongy on top of that rock-hard cock. I started to move down the shaft, though I did not get far. I came up for air, and he got up, put his towel in and moved elsewhere in the club to have his cock worshipped.

After that, I repeated the session almost weekly. Each time i got a little more in my mouth and enjoyed his cock longer. Finally, one night, he shot a huge load down my throat. He patted me on the head, smiled and left.

At the same time, I had imagined getting fucked. I practiced with dildos and vibrators, and often thought about it but did not muster the desire into action. Then came the day that I decided to go on the hunt. I chose a quiet Sunday afternoon as I did not want to wall-to-wall people of a Friday night. I went into the narrow entranceway, paid for a room, purchased lube and locked my valuables away. Once in room, I stripped, applied some lube, wrapped my midsection with a towel and made my way through the club.

Of course, I ended up heading for my favorite place. I hung my towel and opened the steam room door, and there he was, Mr. Perfect Cock (I would later learn he was Wes). He was in his usual perch in the upper bench so I walked I over, got on the bench in front and went immediately for his cock. He moaned and I was happy. After a few minutes, I looked up and invited him to my room.

Once we got to the room, we dropped our towels and started to explore each other. He kissed diwn my body and took my much smaller cock in his mouth. He grabbed my ass and as his hands moved around, he felt the lube. I almost froze at the thought that I turned him off. Instead, he began to slowly move his fingers toward my hole and began to move one, then two fingers slowly in and out, taking time to ritate them.

We moved to the bed (a thin mattress on a wooden block frame), and continued exploring. I looked hom in the eye and said, “I want to try fucking.” His reaction was to smile and begin massaging me, paying particular attention to my ass as I fondled his cock, which was a hard as a baseball bat. He lubed his cock and added more lube to my ass. He then rubbed his cock all over my chest and stomach before turning me over. He climbed atop me and rubbed his cock gently on my ass. He stopped to re-lube me and he started to rub again. He was driving me wild. It was erotic. Finally, his cock pressed against my opening. He slowly inserted the head into me before backing out. How he stayed so hard was amazing. But he continued to work into me. Then, with no warning, he started to slowly insert more of his cock. There was resistance but then I felt him pass that second spincter – an amazing thing. Each time he pulled out, more went back in until his balls were against my ass. I was in agony and excited as hell. I felt like expelling him from my ass but I started to crave more. The pain was searing but the excitement was even greater. He asked softly if I was OK. “Yes,” was my simple reply. Each time he pulled out, I felt empty and pushed back to grab his cock with me ass. “Oh, you are tight,” he said. Then, just as suddenly as it hurt, a save of intense pleasure took over my body.

Finally, I said in a intense voice that sounded like another person, “Fuck me. Fuck me.” He started to increase the pace, pulling back and then aiming for the bottom of my ass as he plunged his cock to his balls. (I later figured that he was perfectly hitting my prostate.) With each plunge, I could feel the urge to cum.

He then pulled out had me flip over to my back. “I want you to see me cumming,” he hissed. With my legs pushed back, he started to fuck even harder. From that angle, his cock seemed six inches longer. This time, with upward thrusts he hit prostate. Oh, I remember how much I loved what was happening. Suddenly, he plunged hard and held still. He was cumming. And I mean cumming. His cock was twitching as he pumped me full of his load. After the finished, he grabbed my cock and I came almost immediately.

There was no doubt that I was a confirmed bottom. Foe the next several months, we fucked weekly baths. By about the third fuck, I actually shot hands free from just being fucked. Did not happen all the time but enough that it was intense and over-the-top great.

Later in the year, I was transferred to Atlanta, I think about Wes often.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3