Wet 'n Hot 2019

DirtyBruin

I'm going to be there and aside from oceans of hot piss, I'm hoping to cross some scenes off my bucket list...

- Fucked in a sling with a full bladder so I start pissing all over myself while getting plowed; I'd hope the sight of me pissing all over myself would get my hole loaded by the top!
- Have a hot man just walk up, bend me over, mount and breed me without a word, and just leave me drippin' when he's done. (OK, he could say a little after - see the next item.)
- Have some gift-giving fucker tell me what a toxic load he's filled me with after he shoots. [HVL poz loads welcome; not chasing other STIs]
- Would love to get a really hard, pounding, rowdy, LOUD fuck that draws a crowd - and maybe kicks off a good ole gang breeding of my hairy hole!
- Would also love to get fucked at the registration/tank up party at the Barracks! I've seen men fucked there and I'd like to be one of them!
- I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Cathedral City; if other WnHers are there and maybe need a pig to wallow in some strong morning piss - OINK!
- While it couldn't happen at the play party due to the camera ban - I'd love to get photos/video of my fuckhole being properly used as a cumdump!

I'm also working on developing some versatility; I don't know that I'm going to be able to breed any ass but I'm going to try and at least mount and ride some this year. 

I'm primarily into hairy-faced men, any color. Body fur and strong man musk are definite plusses!

I don't tolerate being referred to with female terms (pu**y, c*nt, etc.) - but if a bearded man with a hard dick barks "Hey, FAGGOT! Need that hairy ass raped?" I'll bend over and spread for his load!

DoreHosedown.jpg

FurrAperture.jpg

FurrBunz.jpg

GP_Shirt.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...