Ideas needed for keeping cum on my face

Weak4It

I think I've found a Dominant top to help make my fantasy cum to life.  He will save up his cum until it reaches the several ounces mark.  Then I'll be bound and forced to drink the thawed out collection and some poured over my head and face.  I need ideas on best to lock it in, so to speak, after.  Maybe some type of hood I'm thinking but I need suggestions.  I'd like him to do the same thing to my cock which would usually be placing a condom on my cock after his cum has be poured over it.  However, my dick is very small and I usually can't get hard.

Guest ScottSwallows

You could try one of those cones they use on dogs.Not sure if it will work the way you want,but you might have to customize it to fit your needs.

If any thing it will catch any cum shot at your face.

I did find these on the web of Japanese women but I think I'm the only man who wants to switch places with these ladies.  I find it to be highly degrading which turns me on but finding a dominant gay top to engage this this activity has been really difficult.  The divers mask looks like a hands free way to do at least on the upper part of the face. 

Still looking for more ideas.  Am I the only man that's turned on by this but with a man as the bottom?

tumblr_miqj9p4fJ61rid793o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2g424k3lZ1rwcse9o1_1280.jpg