Used condoms

Sexpig83

Anyone on here into used condoms?

I was a member of the old condomswappers and had some great swaps. Received some really juicy big loads that I would jerk off with and swallow.

Any pigs on here into that and wanna swap with me? Reply here or msg me.

Genuine only please. 

Other aussies+++

• 3 months later...

Oh Yes !  I and another friend - he took me to his favorite site to fuck in the woods .  He found a few used condoms - picked them up - coaching me how to using them ! While we having sex with used condoms and leaving the used condoms on the ground .  For others to use our cum loads .  We been their several times - now I go back by myself finding used condoms - enjoying them - leaving my load in replacement !   I would love receiving used condoms at my place !    :)

Guest AmandaCumDump

At one of the London sex clubs a former b/f  used to collect them up from the used condom bins, stuff them in my mouth and put a ballgag on me which he would padlock on so I couldn't take it off.

• 1 year later...
On 6/28/2019 at 9:56 PM, Sexpig83 said:

Anyone on here into used condoms?

I was a member of the old condomswappers and had some great swaps. Received some really juicy big loads that I would jerk off with and swallow.

Any pigs on here into that and wanna swap with me? Reply here or msg me.

Genuine only please. 

Other aussies+++

dude, i'll happily swap with you. sydney guy here, love cum and been looking for someone to swap loaded condoms with.