Manifest closed?

Oldercumslut

This past Wednesday was supposedly the final Cumunion at Manifest.  Cumunion is rumored to keep going (I haven't heard where....my guess would be the Den, where else would it be?) but it had its curtain call this week in its current format at Manifest (and unfortunately I couldn't make it!). I've lived here for over 20 years and I was even very closely involved with a sex club back in the early 2000s that had some good parties, but I will say....maybe second only to the OLD Fort Troff parties back in the day, the Atlanta Cumunion party had grown into one of the best, CONSISTENTLY good sex parties this city has seen in the last 2 decades.  It blew the roof off of Manifest month after month after month. I hope they are able to capture that lighting in a bottle again when and if they start up elsewhere.  Hats off to Manifest and Cumunion for a top notch party series that people will continue to talk about for years.

Edited by PozMuscleHole
typo
  • Upvote 2

If i knew how, I'd  do it myself,  but if anyone in Atlanta is good with Wickr,  start an atlanta group. Anyone familiar with a "takeover" night (when you plan a night to decend on a straight bar so it winds up packed with gay men and it becomes a gay bar for a night)... Tokyo and Flex don't normally have the CumUnion crowd but their facilities are adequate to have a night like that. Just gotta make sure enough of us know about the party. 

Wickr- lthrcubcumpig 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Hopefully something will pop up.   I’m going to be in town frequently over the summer and had tweaked my scheudle to be there for cumunion as well as a few black out nights. It’s been awhile since I’ve been to Atlanta.  Used to live there and remembver the blackout parties being held at exteteded stay locations.

Will miss Manifest at the old location, was convenient to Heretic and BJ’s and a great place to get fucked after partying at the clubs.  Until they reopen (hopefully), I guess I will offer my ass up at Tokyo, Southern Nights, the Den or Heretic darkroom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, boybottom4use said:

Will miss Manifest at the old location, was convenient to Heretic and BJ’s and a great place to get fucked after partying at the clubs.  Until they reopen (hopefully), I guess I will offer my ass up at Tokyo, Southern Nights, the Den or Heretic darkroom.

Your ass will be missed there, Im sure!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, boybottom4use said:

Do you think Mani might merge with The Den? It's just a few blocks over. 

10 hours ago, boybottom4use said:

Do you think Mani might merge with The Den? It's just a few blocks over. 

I went to the Den a few years ago and they clientele was not very nice and did not seem happy to have a white guy in the  house.  I am a nice guy and tried my best to meet some guys but did not happen.  I am good looking and have a good body so truly feel it came down to the color of my skin.  Has that attitude changed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...