Sunday Morning in Birmingham UK

Scottop

Last Sunday night I was with a bottom friend of mine, but as dawn came up I had the urge to get bred. I went online, clear what I was looking for, and a guy under half my age messaged me on grindr. His approach was "Hi Ass pics". I sent three pics and he sent a photo back revealing his slim figure and dark cock (half-latino). "Wana come over". Silly question! Then he sent his location and wrote, "Make sure ur ass is douched and ready for me to breed".

I was going to walk there as it was close to the city centre in Birmingham, but was getting unsure of my directions so called an Uber. This was not without complications as the driver headed off in another direction. Seems I had mistyped where I was going. We re-touted and I ended up in a smart street. I found his flat, very nice too, and he took me straight into the bedroom. He was a stunning guy and I checked his age again as he seemed so young looking. Perfect young body in great shape. He knew exactly what he was doing. Got me to kneel down in front and suck him. His hand went down my back towards his target. He repositioned me on the floor and got behind me. Some lube was fingered into my very welcoming hole. Then pushed in. Was a bit sore so he quickly got be lying on his bed on my side and he stood at the side of the bed and penetrated me. Felt so fucking good at that angle. He fucked hard and my hole opened up with each thrust. I was then ordered by this very self-confident young guy to lie on my stomach, which I did without his pulling out his hard cock. He then lay on me and fucked like a rabbit, grinding his groin into me, backwards and forwards. Several times I felt as if he was ejaculating as his cock pulsated deep inside, but he kept going. Then there were some strong thrusts as he shot his last seed in me. He lay on top for a short time as his cum swam around in me, then pulled out. I pulled up my shorts, got my trainers on and left. He needed to cum, and I needed bred. We achieved our goals. I walked off back to my Travelodge with my arse wet and filled. As I walked through the quiet streets of Birmingham, I enjoyed the sensation of the cum around my entrance. Life was great.  This is one of the photos I sent the young guy...

IMG_20190622_110438.jpg

Edited by Scottop
Added photo
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1