Drinking form the tap

Toxload

I love drinking straight from the tap ,one day I just sat in a men's room ,head against one of 6 urinals but naked until a guy came in and used me instead of the porcelain  urinal .

i drank him dry ,he got hard and took his cum load as well 

it was so hot, I left with a hard on !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Haven't tried the piss drink yet, although it was one of the proposals by one of my seasoned bros... he wanted me (while taking a leak behind a bar) piss in his mouth... freaked me out then... but I'm gonna do it myself... every time I suck a hunky guy and I taste a bit of salty on his shaft and piss-slit I feel a strange craving... it must be the ANTICIPATION!!!! Of absorbing another bucks vital essences... I have watched goats get up behind each other and drink piss... must be a primal thing and with a screen-name that includes SATYR (a goat-like horny demi-god) I better get up to speed...

• Like 1

Guest BiCigarSmokingDad

I get real pissed off when a sub tells me they don't drink piss but you can piss on me. Pissing on someone is a waste of good piss. I want to hear them gulping it down, and that look in their eyes like, is this guy ever going to stop pissing....

On 6/29/2019 at 3:01 AM, Close2MyBro said:

The only way I drink is right from the tap!

I'll drink it a few more ways than just right from the tap, but that is always a hot way to go!

On 7/7/2019 at 12:29 AM, BiCigarSmokingDad said:

I get real pissed off when a sub tells me they don't drink piss but you can piss on me. Pissing on someone is a waste of good piss. I want to hear them gulping it down, and that look in their eyes like, is this guy ever going to stop pissing....

perfection SIR

• 3 months later...

God tap drinking is the only way to enjoy a nice hot beverage. I swallow it all and love to suck those last drops out of his piss eye. I will do it as often as a guy will piss  in mouth.

On 7/6/2019 at 6:29 PM, BiCigarSmokingDad said:

Not swallowing that is a pure waste of piss and time. If it's not inside at that time them what's the point? It's like putting on a rubber or pulling out and jerking off. All the value is lost at that point. Swallow it all or go home

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Marriedbluecollar1 said:

Drinking from the tap is my  Ultimate goal now . I’ve have been piss on but I love the idea for being someone’s  urinal  Or a urinal for a group of guys 

I have a fantasy of being the urinal at some guys Super bowl party. Just watching the game and when they have to piss they call me over like it's nothing and I drink up so they dont miss anything. Everybody wins