Prep Slut Shaming

PozDaddy916

Back on new years eve 2017-2018, I was at a party that turned into a fuck fest.  There was a hot Daddy Bear fucking my neg hole raw and he said he was going to blast his load in me and give me his special gift to start 2018 off right.  I said fuck yea, shoot your POZ cum into my neg hole, I'm on prep.  Instantly he pulled his cock out and said my hole wasn't worthy of his cum and to get off the birth control.  I felt so humiliated and defeated.  Never once did a guy stop fucking me mid-fuck, and he did that just because I was on prep.  It took me 9 months of his words working my mind and convincing me to dump prep.  At that moment I became a real bug chaser.  And my hole got impregnated and successfully converted about 50 days later.  Now I am a proud POZ not on meds pig.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Well i think that being neg in LGBT comu. is a gift, and i would be on prep in no time ,but it isn't covered by our universal health insurance so... And those who are shaming prep bottoms are just jealous bcs they are poz, and you are still healthy and neg in my opinion.

Edited by cumbaby
  • Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

I'm kind of ashamed to admit it but I totally slut shamed my buds who are on Prep or who went on it. They freely admit they went on it so they could fuck around at will so there is some truth to what I said and if I'm being honest I'm jealous. I finally did go on it too for the same reason and I've had guys slut shame me on it to, but you know what? Fuck them! They're just jealous.

Guest descartes70817

I love breeding cum sluts so I want them to want me, and shaming isn't going to do that for me. Humiliation once I'm inside them if that's their thing is something I do enjoy though.

My ex was poz.  We got tested when we got together.  His viral load was high.  His CD4 was low.  He wasn't surprised, but he also wasn't sure what would happen.

His plan covered everything for him.  It was his decision to start the cocktail (back then) or not.

He chose to do it and ..... was sick as fuck.  It was really tough for him.... and secondarily, me.  But, he got through it and so did I.

For years we fucked raw.  His numbers were really in a good place and we understood U=U... we were living proof it was OK to fuck raw with the right numbers.  We also had a lot of 3sums, and I realized that I enjoyed fucking raw - but didn't necessarily know (?) or believe (?) the status of some of the guys we fucked around with together.   I went to Anon Testing clinic that was local every 90 days. 

I had to decide whether to go on PrEP and go out there and fuck raw or take the chance.

I opted to join a local clinic that was studying MM relationships where one partner was poz and the other..... not.

I started the program and .... no regrets.

But - I HAVE definitely been shamed by some real dickheads about being a pussy, and what's the big deal - if you get pozzed, just take drugs..... etc etc.  Not a lot of guys, but I would bet around 10 guys I 'thought' were cool.  This wasn't jokin' around or fun shots.  These were head-on brutal comments.  

I grew up in a small town and was bullied as a kid.  You never forget that.  So when these assholes started giving me grief for MY life decisions - I quickly realized this was just... bullying.  I tossed them to the curb.

I totally understand some guys are chasers and enjoy that lifestyle.  And I cheer them on.

I know some guys have opted to NOT treat and do their thing.  And I cheer them on.

And I remember what my ex partner and I went through for a few months and the effects of his meds on his high cholestrol and other health issues - and I thought - nope.  I totally love fucking and getting fucked raw.  But I refuse to be bullied for my decisions.

I think we need to do better as a community.  Cheer one another on.  Not berate.

Just 'my' view on this one based on my real-life experiences.

Cheers guys

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 3:05 PM, descartes70817 said:

I love breeding cum sluts so I want them to want me, and shaming isn't going to do that for me. Humiliation once I'm inside them if that's their thing is something I do enjoy though.

I love your attitude, so cool to be told how skanky dirty nasty etc. you are and have a cock go from your ass to your mouth.

ADAF5CD8-40AD-4975-8F57-FEE9F8CDB1A5.jpeg

Anyone who is sexually active should be on PrEP. Slut shaming people on PrEP is ridiculous. I lived through the worst years of HIV/AIDS in Sydney. Anyone who did that thinks PrEP is nothing short of a miraculous respite from decades of fear and hypervigilance.  The statistical data is unequivocal - PrEP works. 

Fuck anyone who tries to get in the way of anyone taking care of their sexual health. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

On 7/28/2019 at 4:05 PM, descartes70817 said:

How do you humiliate them once you're deep in their cunt?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 5:33 PM, bugRyan said:

Back on new years eve 2017-2018, I was at a party that turned into a fuck fest.  There was a hot Daddy Bear fucking my neg hole raw and he said he was going to blast his load in me and give me his special gift to start 2018 off right.  I said fuck yea, shoot your POZ cum into my neg hole, I'm on prep.  Instantly he pulled his cock out and said my hole wasn't worthy of his cum and to get off the birth control.  I felt so humiliated and defeated.  Never once did a guy stop fucking me mid-fuck, and he did that just because I was on prep.  It took me 9 months of his words working my mind and convincing me to dump prep.  At that moment I became a real bug chaser.  And my hole got impregnated and successfully converted about 50 days later.  Now I am a proud POZ not on meds pig.

Nobody should be shamed for whatever choice they made. I don't want to be nor feel I deserve to be shamed for my choices and they should not be shamed for theirs. This guy should not have pulled out of you. In his defense though perhaps he felt you were shaming him by adding "I'm on PrEP" to your invite to shoot his POZ cum inside. Still he had no reason to go off on you (instead of inside you) like he did.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

There are dangerous games being played with other people’s lives by people with no regard for others. I read some disturbing posts by a member here who advocates stealth posing, hates prep, and is planning to go overseas to Asia and bareback. That’s not only sad it is immoral, evil, a crime against every one of us in this planet.

• Upvote 1

Reading and participating on this site for almost nine years has taught me one thing.  The gay community can be extremely mean and nasty to anyone--especially other gay men-who do not agree with their life decisions.

however, you find the same mean and nasty attitudes in all minorities.  It seems to be believed, that it is okay to belittle, taunt and otherwise demean others, since you are a member of a group that is experiencing the same attitudes.

You would think it should be just the opposite, but this is a sick world.

I may not agree with many of the choices made here, but I don't hate those who make those choices, and usually keep my opinions to myself..

Many psychiatrists say that homosexuality is a result of arrested sexual development.  I know that much of the hatred of opposing views is  result of arrested mental development. We seem to have a bunch of men who act like 13 year old little boys on here.

Let the flames begin.  That will just prove my point.

• Thanks 1