I was a typical country bumpkin, knowing very little about sex when my older, hairy, handsome cousin initiated me into man/man sex.  He had been fucking his sister, anally and between her large boobs, for years before we moved to their neighborhood.  I did not know that my attraction to him was anything unusual, but I found him very pleasant to look at. One day we were alone, his family had all gone to some function. He was horny and started asking me about sex. I had little experience, just having jacked off with another cousin a few times. I got a boner and he had a huge one showing in his pants. We began stroking each other and soon our clothing was gone and he was sucking my cock. Damn, it was wonderful. I filled his mouth with a large creamy load. 

It was my turn. Nervous, I looked at his much bigger cock. It was pulsing and dripping precum and he was stroking and making motions for me to suck him.  Taking just the tip in my mouth, I found the taste not to be unpleasant. I liked the slick feel of his precum. So I went further, licking and twirling my tongue to get all of his load. 

He was very vocal, encouraging me. He asked me if I had ever played with my ass before. Truthfully, I had done some carrots and cucumber play and found it really turned me on big time. I told him so. 

He turned me around and dropped down behind me. I thought what is he doing?! Then his warm wet mouth went to my hole and I melted. So wonderful, I was putty in his hands. 

After eating my ass for a while, he stood and I felt his throbbing pole pushing at the entrance. DAMN. That hurt and I begged him to stop. He said it would  only hurt at first and then feel great, so I gritted my teeth and he began to slowly feed his cock into my aching abused hole. Eventually, after what seemed like a long time, I felt his hairy pubes against my ass. Letting me adjust, he kissed my neck and stroked my cock which was getting hard again. 

He began a pumping motion, slow and shallow. It began to feel pretty damn good and I told him so. He sped up and his strokes became longer, more forceful. Hitting my prostate, which I didn't know even existed, he was causing my cock to spit our precum. It was dripping onto my hand, his hand, and the floor. All I knew was that it felt fucking fantastic.  

He was panting and breathing hard when I felt him push hard into me, holding himself there and his thick tool got even bigger and pulsed. He shot and shot me full of his young man spunk cream. 

Afterwards he was very kind and loving. We repeated this scene over and over through several years before he eventually moved out of state, married, and began his family. I missed it terribly but was much too shy to seek out man sex with anyone. Just looked at pics of sexy men at every opportunity and dreamed of being fucked again. 

An interesting development after years of being out of state was that he moved his family back to the area. We would go fishing with his family and his sons. He never acted like we had done anything together. I often wondered if he was tempted to fuck my willing ass again. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2