Do you see all cumdumps as ‘sleazy’?

ErosWired

I’m curious to know how many of you see a cumdump bottom and automatically think, “sleazy.”

The word means sordid, corrupt, immoral, unsavory, or unpleasant, but it also carries connotations of unclean, loose, and low-class.

I am a sexual service submissive for other men. I spread my legs and present my cunt for immediate use without discrimination or favor, and by most any definition I would be identified as a cumdump. But I do not consider myself sleazy, and would hate to think that others assume that I am. I am always clean, kind, ethical, intelligent, and try to make every experience the best possible experience for the Top.

Yet I imagine that some men see my ass up at the baths, or in the hotel room, and believe they’re about to fuck some low-class, lowlife skank because that’s who they believe becomes a cumdump. Is that true? Be honest - is that what you think of us? Are we all sleazy to you? Just some of us? What makes the difference?

A Boss in the Boardroom but a cumcraving Whore in bed?

I think sleazy has different connotations for different people. What one sees as sleazy is perfectly normal sexual behavior for someone else. Depends on your preference. I may be a cumdump to my regulars but I don't see myself as sleazy and I don't think they see me as such (they may see me as a cum hungry slut though but that is something else...). For me taking as many loads as possible is not sleazy. Sleazy for me would be someone who is involved in PNP, BDSM and other 'hard' stuff, because that is something I never do and therefore is more 'depraved' (in my view) than I could/would be. For others this would be their "regular" sexual behavior and they would probably consider me too 'vanilla' to get involved with.

A 'low-class guy' (as you call it) could be very classy, a hustler too. While a highly educated guy could be the biggest sleazeball you ever met. A guy at the baths with his ass up inviting tops to fuck him just makes obvious what he wants or what he is there for. And aren't all guys there to have sex? Equally tops who present their dick looking for -any- takers. Wouldn't they be considered sleazy as well?

Tbh I can't be bothered how I am seen by others. If some think I am sleazy so be it. 

But this is my 'bottom' answer to your question. Would be interesting to see what tops think, as you asked.

15 minutes ago, NLbear said:

Equally tops who present their dick looking for -any- takers. Wouldn't they be considered sleazy as well?

Tbh I can't be bothered how I am seen by others. If some think I am sleazy so be it. 

Exactlly.

TBH, My arse carries a lot of power as do my excellent milking muscles,

I am a experianced good fuck bottom, I have people that cum back for more and more, so if they see me as Sleazy then it works for me.

Just aside tho, I have more comments, judgements made by other condom taking wearing bottoms than I do Tops, who just slide up me.....

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Typo
  • Upvote 1

My short answer is YES I do think all cumdumps are sleazy, but I think the term sleazy regarding sex is  different than that "dictionary" definition in the question.  For me it just means VERY uninhibited and promiscuous.  As far as sex goes I seek out other "sleazy" guys and usually use that word at least once when ever I'm writing a message to any new target on bbrt.  I'll say that I love groups, sloppy holes, sex clubs and sleazy fuckbuds etc in a first message .  I'm definitely not seeking guys with the characteristics in that definition, but I just use it differently regarding sex.....more to describe the TYPE of sex I really like.  I don't think it's an insult, but yes, I do think cumdumps are automatically "sleazy" in a good way :)

• Upvote 1

I like that we all have different takes on sleaze. For me, a guy is sleazy if he is giving his ass or dick to pretty much anybody who wants it - having lots of raw sex - and not giving a damn if he catches a disease in the process. Adding booze and drugs to the mix just raises the sleaze factor even higher. I tend not to make assumptions about a person's character if I see them acting sleazy.  For me, it's definitely not tied to socioeconomic class/education. I think people who lead very repressed and stressful lives kind of almost need to sleaze it up to keep themselves from going insane. But I don't consider it sleazy at all to have a small circle of fuck buddies who service you. Those buddies might even see you as a fine upstanding individual. LOL.  

2 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

My short answer is YES I do think all cumdumps are sleazy, but I think the term sleazy regarding sex is  different than that "dictionary" definition in the question.  For me it just means VERY uninhibited and promiscuous.  As far as sex goes I seek out other "sleazy" guys and usually use that word at least once when ever I'm writing a message to any new target on bbrt.  I'll say that I love groups, sloppy holes, sex clubs and sleazy fuckbuds etc in a first message .  I'm definitely not seeking guys with the characteristics in that definition, but I just use it differently regarding sex.....more to describe the TYPE of sex I really like.  I don't think it's an insult, but yes, I do think cumdumps are automatically "sleazy" in a good way :)

Exactly!  We cum dumps just need to own that word. Who cares what some think. It has taken me too long to get to this place in my life of total uninhibited sex as a total cum dump bottom to be concerned with others interpretations of the word sleazy! I luv the word, luv sleazy sex with my Alpha top men!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ErosWired said:

snip

Yet I imagine that some men see my ass up at the baths, or in the hotel room, and believe they’re about to fuck some low-class, lowlife skank because that’s who they believe becomes a cumdump. Is that true? Be honest - is that what you think of us? Are we all sleazy to you? Just some of us? What makes the difference?

I respect cumdump bottoms.  I'm glad they are around for me to release my seed into.  Of course, this respect is kept neatly tucked away for those bottoms that need/want to be treated as just a sleazy slut hole.  I'm in awe of some of the cocks and verbal/physical abuse some of you cumdumps enjoy.  I think it's awesome that you are here to serve.

Oh, to add, if I stick my raw cock in a "low-class, lowlife skank" that is full of a dozen ramdom loads, does that not make me the same?

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, doctordoctor said:

I respect cumdump bottoms.  I'm glad they are around for me to release my seed into.  Of course, this respect is kept neatly tucked away for those bottoms that need/want to be treated as just a sleazy slut hole.  I'm in awe of some of the cocks and verbal/physical abuse some of you cumdumps enjoy.  I think it's awesome that you are here to serve.

Oh, to add, if I stick my raw cock in a "low-class, lowlife skank" that is full of a dozen ramdom loads, does that not make me the same?

Very well said, especially that last part. I do respect bottoms. When they’re true cumdumps, I try to make it clear that they deserve my precious seed less than a wad of cheap generic paper towels does. But that’s 100% because that’s what he wants.

Let’s not recreate the idiotic slut/stud double standard. We’re all studs and we’re all sluts. Gay men can suffer a fucking lot, even now, but at least we can, if we work together, get some powerfully awesome sex. Don’t forget that tops fuck men — men who need to jerk their cocks as much as tops do, even when they’re desperate to get penetrated.

I could say more... but... face this: all men are sluts. Male organisms live to fuck. It’s been that way for a billion years.

Guest CuriousDallas

Kinda sorta I guess. Its probably in the "throwing bricks in glass houses" with me. I'm not gonna lie, I love getting fucked and I love letting guys cum in my ass. I'm not exclusively a bottom but mostly bottom. Some guys would probably deem me to be sleazy and slutty and probably a cum dump, but I'm not indiscriminate in who I take loads from. Honestly, I probably know guys who are cumdumps and just don't say anything about it. I do know some guys who are on Prep and bareback like crazy, but I don't view them as sleazy or trashy...they went on Prep so they can get what they want. I kind of envy them tbh.

'Sleazy' is a fluid term like 'promiscuous', 'faggot' and 'sodomites'. Some of us have embraced them as terms of erotic endearment; just like we on BZ graduate up the ranks. Yesterday I was still a SLUT and today with the magic number 1,000 broken I seem to have earned the title 'WHORE'. A prude would get offended and clutch the purse but not on here... I however want to thank 'the academy, the members of the panels and the faithful fans for making it possible' lol

Traditional, hypocritical and closet gays use all those terms to denigrate the more sexually-active and POPULAR members of our 'tribe'. 'Claiming the HIGHER MORAL GROUND' like perverted preachers! I grew up with it and them (bad role models) and frankly, the stone-throwers were all basically nasty people who had gotten bitter and judgmental for reasons only they themselves may know and are too embarrassed to share...

The first time I 'innocently' let a sexual veteran (and military veteran too) breed me in the back of his van at the ZOO RESTAURANT in Hollywood as a busboy-teenager )off duty, the owner's queen 'wife' was running her mouth like a church-lady. And the jaded leather alpha wasn't much support either. Yet they were really 'SLEAZY' by any and all looking in from the outside...

so that said: I will NEVER AGAIN let some fuck-shit tell me with a condescending voice that I'm a 'sleazy whore'... as a popular badge of honor among bros (on here) and in 'the field', I will want to see and hear an AWE in their voices when they use the terms! Or it's ass-kicking time!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

Kinda sorta I guess. Its probably in the "throwing bricks in glass houses" with me. I'm not gonna lie, I love getting fucked and I love letting guys cum in my ass. I'm not exclusively a bottom but mostly bottom. Some guys would probably deem me to be sleazy and slutty and probably a cum dump, but I'm not indiscriminate in who I take loads from. Honestly, I probably know guys who are cumdumps and just don't say anything about it. I do know some guys who are on Prep and bareback like crazy, but I don't view them as sleazy or trashy...they went on Prep so they can get what they want. I kind of envy them tbh.

Wow, I admire your mature, pragmatic attitude! I wished I had grown up around peers like you! But at least I have some now!

I’ve always been a good cumdump accepting all loads, but it's only since turning poz last year and having my sex drive rocket shy high that I now feel sleazy.

Because as soon as a top finds out i’m  a cumdump who is also Poz it adds to my role of being sleazy and accepting all loads regardless. 

I tell them I love it and ask them to bug me up completely with whatever they’ve got to offer

The origin of the word is a fabric that is easily torn or unraveled. I’d say some straight

touch - me - not that would have a mental crisis if they woke up in a cumdump’s bed fits that concept more than the cumdump next to him who is comfortable with who they are 

• Upvote 1