bihairy

Late last night I got a text from a buddy that said he was 10 min away and had just gotten bred by a big dick with 2 huge loads! I asked if he was still horny and wanted to come by for a quick breeding.  I said since it was a nice night, come over and we can fuck outside.  It was around 2am.  About 10 minutes later he was in my back yard.  We stepped to a wooded area that is next to my house and both dropped our pants. It was a perfectly calm warm night and the lightning bugs were flashing all around us.

He wrapped his mouth on my cock and started licking and getting me hard as I fingered his wet hole. That's really all it took for me to turn him around and push him against a tree. I slid my cock inside his hole. I felt the other load inside. It was so wet and warm in there. I fucked and pumped my cock in and out. I tried to hold back as much as possible because it felt so fucking good.  We were both softly moaning but trying to keep it quiet.  I started to pound his hole as my balls began to tingle.  I shot a nice big load to mingle with the others inside his ass.  He said he was going back towards his house (about 45 min away) and was going to meet another guy for 4th load.  We put our clothes back on and promised to do it again soon. It felt so good pumping my load inside him and mixing it with the other unknown cum.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3