Darkrooms in Seattle

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pozbtm1967

Seattle doesn't have darkrooms. There are limited book/video stores that are so-so. Sleazy motels? HA! You're few and far between for any activity like that here at all. For a large city, it has a small gay population. Its also very puritanical at times. If you're a proud POZ man, or a chem POZ fukker, then you're likely to get attitude or more.

Steamworks is very S & M.. as in "Stand and Model".. Club Z can be OK, but its hit or miss.

Sadly Seattle has no darkrooms and very few options for glory holes. Better off in Portland, LA, SF, SD and other places. Club Z got rid of their glory hole maze and Airport Video in Everett has uptight people watching on surveillance shouting over the intercom calling you out for having fun. Miss the darkrooms and backrooms I had fun in on the east coast. 

Wish Seattle was more sleezier. Steamworks has turned into a bore and fantasy unlimited is usually dead whenever I decide to stop in. Even the bars where you could get a little dirty like taking your dick out have gone so mainstream. 

Too bad we don't have more nastier places to go

Guest pozbtm1967
1 hour ago, leaker30 said:

Wish Seattle was more sleezier. Steamworks has turned into a bore and fantasy unlimited is usually dead whenever I decide to stop in. Even the bars where you could get a little dirty like taking your dick out have gone so mainstream. 

Too bad we don't have more nastier places to go

Yeah, its pretty puritanical at times here