ths morning

youngfuckboy

i was fucked by my dad. he had come home drenched in sweat. i had been rimming, licking and tongue fucking his hairy asshole for about a hour before.  he told me to get doggy position. i was covered in sweat and he grabbed my hair and pulled my head way back as he forced his cock in my boyhole. he fucked me for about 2 hours, starting and stopping to prevent cumming. once close to cumming he started fucking my boyhole super hard and he grabbed my balls and crushed them in his hand and it caused my boyhole to get super tight as he unloaded in me. he got back on the bed and i started sucking his cock clean as he watched tv.

• Like 6

Guest subsam1512
1 minute ago, youngfuckboy said:

my dad trained me early how to sexually service him. he trained me to only get fucked bareback and i have never had a condom in my boyhole.

he trained you well.   you are a total bottom cum slut now