Totally hot for it

WildAsianBoi

Im in my hotel room, naked,  covered in sweat, and other stuff.  Still craving cum. Looking for number 5. Already had 2 white guys,  a black guy,  and 2 latino friends.  All loads in me.  Can't wait for this new black guy to flood my ass again

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

My ball-cap off to you sexy cumdumpster. I'm on the opposite side of TN, practicing the lifestyle I once feared and avoided...

I have great admiration (and fetish) for bold, daring young guys, like you,  who 'hit the ground running'. I hang out with several of them, including two half Vietnamese: one a total cum-dumpsters, the other an inked and pierced top. Status 'unknown' on the cum-dumpster, negative on the top! Several others in their early 20's, wild as fuck hooked on poz talk and topping guys much older guys! Cocky, fearless and adventurous! Straight to bareback and promiscuity! I wished I had 'slut-mentors' when I came out to steer me into the FEARLESS BAREBACK underground....

Omg  you are so hot 

wish I was as bold as you are when I was your age 

enjoy your self 

l am off my prep and taking loads 

once the top slides into my hole my heart races and my sex drive  goes crazy .

Can't wait for them to dump there load in me and move onto the next one. 

I can only imagine what's going  through your mind when the top is pumping a toxic load in you

soon you will be part of the brotherhood 

good for you !!