Straight Jock turned from pussy magnet to Cum Dump

My name is Jacob, I am 27 6'3 195 white, Blonde VGL (model type) 10" thick uncut rod that women love and men love even more. My favorite thing to do is to turn a straight guy into a cock loving whore.  Does not always work but that does not stop  me from trying.  I am 70% successful at a full conversion from all straight to mostly gay.  I seek out couples mostly white or Latin couples to focus on turning the over sexed straight guy into a cum loving whore. I found this kid online who was looking for a guy to share his gf, his ad read like this:

Soccer Jock Latin 24 5'11 170 hung and GF 23 5'3 125 white, blonde looking for a third - a guy to share her.  100% straight both of us and you should be too.  Looking for a regular on call buddy to share her with. She can take DP, DVP and loves to suck dick.  We would prefer natural sex but okay with you wearing a condom but you must be completely clean condom or not.  She also tea bags, eats ass and is a dirty little slut behind closed doors.  She does not play well with other women so no couples.  Hit me up with your age, stats and a pic.  We will get back to you!

I responded with my stats, age, and a picture of me in shorts with my dick half hard.  Mentioned I was hung, clean and had a GF who traveled a lot and needed some pussy to fuck and breed.  Totally clean here.  Would like a regular pussy on the side. 

Lucas responded right away, dude when are you free?  I totally want to see you fuck and breed my gf.  That dick looks huge, even bigger then me.  Let me know, we can host and looking for tonight or this weekend if you can get here.  He gave me his number and his kik to get in touch with him.

I got him, I knew he was totally into it and me even if he did not realize it.  I answered him back and told him my GF was out of town this weekend so I was free all weekend.  I would be for one time or a couple this weekend if his girl was up for it.  I asked, can she take bwc?  You said you were hung so she probably can and how often has she been DVP?  I love that, my girl will not do it. 

I did not give him my digits, this made him email back.  Text or kik me, we want you to come over tonight at 8PM and if all works stay as long as you want.  I sent him a text:

Hey, this is your blonde buddy, hope she knows hot to take big dick.  Give me your address and I will be there at 8 PM and will bring a bag with me with some toys and a change of clothes if all goes well and we fuck into the night. He text me right back with the address and Great! Shot me two more pics, one with him fucking her and damn that ass of his was amazing I could not wait to get that tight little hole on my big dick.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

I hopped in the car on the way over and told Lukas that I wanted his beautiful girl on her knees when I walked and him right beside her so he could coach her on slowly pulled my cock out and have her nurse my dick fully clothed.  Then slowly pull my dick out and suck and lick my head and see how much she could take.  If he really wanted to score points he would put a blindfold on her and tell her what he sees to get her excited.  She should be in bra and panties and Lucas a jock . 

He text back Hot!! Text me when you get her and I will text you back that we are ready and the door will be open just walk in and we will be in the living room ready for you.  I shot back Great!  See you soon!

I pulled up and text him and he text back two minutes later that they were ready, I opened the door and there she was in her bra and panties and blindfolded and he was right beside her in a jock, I could see the side of his ass and fuck he had a beautiful ass.  His head was turned to me and he smiled and stared at me I could tell he liked what he say and he had a hot little body and face too.  He would be easy to pimp out once I turned him.  I told him to start telling her what he saw and I could hear the excitement in his voice as he told her.

You are so lucky, he is a tall Nordic good and even better looking then I told he he would be.  He is wearing jean and a belt and he has a huge bulge in his pants for you.  I came up and stood in front of them. He continued to tell her I was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed my pecks and big shoulders and arms and I had a sleeve on one arm that he had not seen in the pictures.  I told Lukas to take her left hand in his and to guide it to my bulge and show her.  He grabbed her hand and guided it to my bulge and rubbed her hand on it, he could have let it go but he kept his hand right here holding hers and part of his hand was rubbing me.  I told him to have her hold part of my belt while he unfastened it and once it was loose to have her go back to rubbing my bulge while he unbuckled my button and unzipped my pants.  He paused but did 30 second later, He had my pants unbuckled and he started to unzip me taking his time, he licked his lips, not sure if her realized that he did that but I said nice, He looked up and I smiled.

I told him hot hot this was, tell your girl how hot this is having her feel my big dick and make it grow.  He whispered in her ear, you like his big dick don't you?  She said yes softly you want to feel it, taste it don't you?  Feel it inside you?  She got louder and said yes.  I told Lucks to work my pants down but leave my underwear on.  He did while she rubbed and I grabbed her hand while Lukas struggled to keep my underwear on and pull my pants down to my knees.  I placed her hand on my rod and let her feel it push against the fabric and I instructed Lucas to untie my shoes and pull them off, He untied them both and then I lifted one and then the other while she kept rubbing my dick.

Now that my shoes were off I lifted on leg and told him to pull and he did and I was free and then l Lifted my foot and had him pull off my cock.  Then the other side. I thought fuck my little str8 boy was really great at following instructions.  He had done far more than most the first time and I had only been there 30 minutes.  I told him to hold her hand and show her hot to cup my balls while you two kiss.  While they were kissing I told him to move her hand to my dick and rub and while he did his hand hit my dick first and he rubbed my cock and she rubbed another part and when he came up he realized he had hold of my dick and he stopped.  I told him to pull my briefs down enough but do not pull my cock out,  He did and she rubbed my head still trapped in my briefs. I told him to hiss her again and he did and he touched my skin and kept his hand there while she rubbed my head.

Bring her closer while you kiss her, I want her to suck the head of my cock through my underwear. He did and they were kissing right next to it and I pressed my head into his face and he pulled away and stared at my head and the wet spot with precum.  She did not wait as she started to suck my dick through the material and he moved her head over to my wet spot.  She moaned as she tasted my precum.  She had only been there 30 sec and I told them to kiss.  He made out with her, I knew he was tasting me on her tongue.  Then she went back to sucking my head and I told Lukas to pulled my briefs further down so my dick was about to pop out while she licked it and she worked out my head and my entire dick slapped her in the face. I was leaking and precum was running down her face toward her lips and i told him to lick her lips and as he did the precum was right there and I watched him rest his tongue so he could catch it and he did not kiss her after he pulled back and swallowed it and then kissed her so she could taste it. He then guided her back to my dick and she started to suck it. She was licking my head and sucking on my foreskin and being a good little hungry cock sucker. 

He looked like he was jealous, I told him to tell her what a good job she was doing.  How great her mouth felt on my dick.  She worked my dick for five minutes and I said now it is your turn and he started to get up and I told him no don't go anywhere.  Pull out your dick and he pulled out a nice 8" dick uncut like mine and I told him to hold my dick while he moved her hand to his dick, he slowly put his hand around my dick to hold it while she sucked and licked and then I told him with his right hand take her off my dick and guide her to yours. I thought he would let go of my dick but he did not.  She started to suck him and he instinctively started to jack my cock a little.  I continued to precum and he could not help but watch as my dick was leaking and a line of precum dripped off and hit his leg. He leaned in and licked my head, I thought fuck dude that works for me.

He seemed to be upset with himself for doing it as he never looked at me and tried to not look at my dick but kept jacking it and when the next drop was about to fall he licked it again and stayed there a little longer and then again would not look at me.  I said fuck she is going down on you like she is hungry.  He did not say anything and then this time as I was leaking he sucked my head for about a 30 second and then stayed there and licked my head.

I knew this was going to be a fucking while night!

• Like 26
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Hungnreadytofuck said:

Gay section, I believe it is a gay story with a female character. Live and learn!

You sure? When they move something doesn't the mod usually make a little note? And this is pretty clearly a bi story, not gay, they're obviously going to double fuck her. Which is hot, I love the idea of a double vag, I'd do it with a trans girl and a chick, if the opportunity ever came up.

He's also working on other good stuff, if true, I wish they could have given a warning before the suspension.

But, on the other hand, it's a pretty well-known rule.

• Like 1